Willowhaunt's City of the Spider Queen [FULL]

James Heard

Explorer
Might I also have the honor of presenting an alternate? No clue what I'd play, just haven't gamed in the FR for several years now - and never anywhere near the Dales actually. Someone Sembian maybe?

Ferrix

Explorer
Two gnomes? Dear me!

I always do this:
Isida Kep’Tukari - Divine Techsmith
Ankh-Morpok Guard - Sorcerer?
ValenarJaelrida - Caster/Thug Hybrid
Ferrix
Jdvn1 - Wizard?
Deadestdai - Bardy the gnome

Looks like we might really need a more straight up fighter than I had planned for with my ranger.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Ferrix said:
Two gnomes? Dear me!

I always do this:
Isida Kep’Tukari - Divine Techsmith
Ankh-Morpok Guard - Sorcerer?
ValenarJaelrida - Caster/Thug Hybrid
Ferrix
Jdvn1 - Wizard?
Deadestdai - Bardy the gnome

Looks like we might really need a more straight up fighter than I had planned for with my ranger.
What did you plan with your ranger? Maybe you and the Thug hybrid could handle the fighting stuff? I'm not sure what the Techsmith is.

Willowhaunt

First Post
I'm a bit of a stickler for game balance, (and I'm trying to save us all some die-rolling) so I'm going to ask that we do the average HP per hit die thing for the first ten levels. Once we start playing, we can roll, or keep doing the average HP thing- it'll be up to you.

I'll be back with a figure on item-crafting XP in a little while. I'm gonna do a bit of research first, but don't worry, I'll try to give you enough of an XP buffer so you can craft some items if you want to (or cast spells with an XP component, if that's more of your kind of thing.)

Remove ads