Winter Ball of some sort?

Bhryn

First Post
Well, I can only actually push for #1. I haven't been bothered to set up my TMP characters here since the move over! Sorry, Knights of NY! :heh:

Dontella

First Post
*Shakes Fist at B*

You are so missing out on plots too.. Yeah I'm with 3.

Okay I'll submit both proposals when I finish work tonight. Then we can see what we get permission to go ahead with.

fowai_uss

First Post
Fowai's player: Well, I currently have no plans for then, so I'm in for the Fantasy party...seeing as how I don't have any TMP chars I actually play...I mean...I have one or two...but they're quite dull and I haven't really worked out a personality for them. As for the poetry contest, I have a poem or two which Fowai has performed in the CRT during the whole 'everyone's a bard, why not Fowai' phase. I guess I could dig them up...people may remember them...then again, people may not. In either case, Fowai's always up for a good party. Aren't you Fowai?

Fowai: You have to ask?

Fowai's player: Well, I only ask for the sake of demonstrating that you're always ready to party.

Fowai: And here I thought that was a given...

Fowai's player: Well, I suppose it is, but there are some people who haven't actually met you before, and therefore, don't know what you're like.

Fowai: And, if you recall from when you dreamt me up, if they don't know me, they don't matter...or was it, if I don't know them...in either case, you see my point.

Fowai's player: Well...I suppose you're right...but you don't have to be so arrogant about it.

Fowai: And yet, you're the one who made me this way...remember, Oh Mighty Creator?...

Fowai's player: Alright, alright. I'll have none of that lip from you mister.

Fowai: Oh no! My creator doesn't want me smart mouthing him, even though he's the one who put the whole 'witty come back' bit into my personality.

Fowai's player: Oh yeah?! Well take this!...*concentrates a moment*...

Fowai: Ahh! My face! My beautiful, beautiful face! You've scarred my wonderfully beautiful face!

Fowai's player: That's right, buck-o!...did I just say buck-o?...

Fowai: I believe so...buck-o?...I mean really...who says buck-o?....EEK! You've made me fat! How DARE you!

Fowai's player: Oh I dare. If you remember, mister high-and-mighty, I am the creator, thus I am the one who decides what you look like. If you don't play your cards right, I might just add a big fat pimple smack dab in the middle of your forehead.

Fowai: You wouldn't dare....ALRIGHT! Alright! You'd dare! You'd dare! I'll be a good little creation! I promise!

Fowai's player: That's more like it....isn't it funny how easily I get off topic and take things in an entirely different direction than the one I started out with?...

Fowai: I'd say...

Fowai's player: What was that?

Fowai: I said I love you.

Fowai's player: That's what I thought.

Last edited:

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Thanks, Dontella!

Tilnet's player looks pleadingly at Fowai's player. Umm... Til would really prefer him back to his usual self. She's hiding with the butterflies now.

Remove ads