Winter Ball of some sort?

Dontella

First Post
Update:

There should be a posting about the TMP event, as soon as Brigid'd real life allows her to do so.

In fast summation..

February 18th, 9pm EST to 12pm EST.

Come dressed as a famous historical couple!

All setting rules still apply.

*runs off*

Magi_Brigid

First Post
Done and done ^_~ I actually got back from Chicago last night....and got called into work almost as soon as I rolled out of bed this morning. Ahhh well.

Dontella

First Post
*shakes fist*

My work called me in too.. isn't it just loverly when they do that?

Okay people, dances! Be there.

Oh and sign up for the poetry contest!

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Dontella said:
Okay people, dances! Be there.

Oh and sign up for the poetry contest!

Sundays are bad for me. :( But, I figured from the beginning I wouldn't be able to attend. *shrug*
Anyway, is there a 'must be present' for the poetry contest?

Dontella

First Post
I would say no, so long as the poetry was submitted in advance. Maybe pass the poem on to someone who will be there, so then it can be shared and voted upon. *nods nods*

Yeah I should have replied sooner.. sorries.

Dontella@Gmail.com

I should be at the dance, baring computer deaths or work issues.. you know, Real Life :) You can send it on to me if you like.. or send it on to someone else.

Magi_Brigid

First Post
I already told Donny this, but I''ll share it with the rest of y'all ^_~ I should be there (as the grouchy Naval officer who owns the place) but I'll be GMing at the same time, so...yeah ^_~ Have fun, kids!

Drindin

First Post
Dontella said:
I would say no, so long as the poetry was submitted in advance. Maybe pass the poem on to someone who will be there, so then it can be shared and voted upon. *nods nods*

Yeah I should have replied sooner.. sorries.

Dontella@Gmail.com

I should be at the dance, baring computer deaths or work issues.. you know, Real Life :) You can send it on to me if you like.. or send it on to someone else.
*shakes fist.* You'd better be there!

James can't play piano *and* the saxophone after all!

Remove ads