wish list for D20 Products

Heathen Oracle

First Post
Merry Christmas to someone here in this thread :) I will be playing Santa for fun popping in and out of random threads giving away a copy of Arcane Creations. Enjoy! You people are the best, the drive of fantasy gaming itself!

VShane

Arnwyn

First Post
1) Mass combat (detailed and flexible, and not dependent on having lots of minis, but still including the effects of battlefield tactics, as well as the effects of cutting supply lines, etc) - I'm hoping the Malhavoc book meets my requirements; based on the info over at the Malhavoc site forum, it looks promising...

2) Rules for running a kingdom/barony/small realm (including natural resources, taxation, and population "general happiness")

3) More adventures, especially high-level ones (levels 13-20)

4) Loads of Epic Level support (both from WotC and others when the ELHB hits the SRD).

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
DM tools

I'd like to see more books like Monster Handbook and DungeonCraft, books that helps the DM do stuff, like create monsters and dungeons. More under the hood stuff for DMs, I suppose.

A Deconstructing d20, with charts and probablility curves and lots of other stuff to help me understand the intricacies of the game, that would be cool.

And a War System. And a dominion system, like the one in D&D Companion Set (hint, hint, mr Mearls). :D

And what I would really, really, really like to see is the first pdf released from my own little imprint. Well, in my dreams, I guess.

Cheers

Maggan

(btw, The Two Towers was a pretty good movie. Be prepared for surprises though)

DeBhaal

First Post
I want more books to help with DMing in the Forge, the campaign setting is great, but its not enough info!

Something that Id like to see and has been noted in a few threads that Ive seen, is DarkSun 3e. I dont like how athas.org does the conversion.

Deedlit

First Post
I would like to see:
An official conversion of Lodoss War to the d20 system(My group can only do so much, it's hard doing this much work)
A $40 dollar hardcover about kender
A guide to gaming in a very high-magic world(Like lodoss before Kastul disappeared)
A complete guide to elves
Discworld campaign setting book(With domains listed for 100 of the gods)

Last edited:

Ace

Adventurer
jester47 said:
Somthing like master maze but 2d and made out of cardboard. LIke skeletonkey games' magnet thingys, but cheaper. I am thinking Advanced heroquest map things. Just more varied.

ready made characters (like the recent release form SKR and malhavoc) are good too. Anything to make the DMs job easier.

Aaron.

Steve Jackson games has some neat tiles "Cardboard Heros Dungeons" and Cardboard heros Caverns that should do exactly what you want

Remove ads