• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Wizards, Whiskey & Wonderful Things" ENW Game Thread

baradtgnome

First Post
Jake shakes his head and laughs, "I am quite sure I can take care of your bedroom needs Ruby dear. I was just hoping that we could separate the puppies from that particular activity. I told you I don't want to share you, escpecially in bed."

moon dancer

First Post
Minerva attempts to compose herself when she realizes that Nanuet is not alone. I apologize for my outburst Senor . I don't believe that we have been introduced. However if you are in agreement with my assesment of that snake in the grass, Senor Adair than I am certain that you are a man of good judgement. However I must disagree. Adair and the Committee although they have different goals are like two peas in a pod. " she continues to sip her drink thoughfully and seeth.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
baradtgnome said:
Jake shakes his head and laughs, "I am quite sure I can take care of your bedroom needs Ruby dear. I was just hoping that we could separate the puppies from that particular activity. I told you I don't want to share you, escpecially in bed."

"Jake!" Ruby squeals while smacking him in the arm and more giggling. She continues to laugh for a few minutes before calming down. "I know I can do that Jake. If you know you can do it, then we can do it," she smiles at him. "Let's kiss on it then...." She leans half the way to Jake and waits for him to finish the distance.

Dire Wolf

First Post
"Well, I understand your problem and I we will do what we can to keep you in town. Right now however I have more urgent matters to attend to."

Nanuet leaves his glass of whiskey for Minerva and scrambles up the stairs to Jake and Ruby's room. He knocks lightly when he arrives and says "Sorry to disturb you, but I need to talk to Mr. Jake."

orchid blossom

Explorer
Steve Jung said:
"Yeah, it's about lunch time. So where was Ruby all this time? I hadn't heard what happened."

"She was at Gilson's bath house," Kate said. "Apparently she was sick last night and stopped there. Mrs. Gilson got her cleaned up and put her to bed. She sent Dorita a note this morning to let her know where Ruby was."

Kate felt a bit strange in her leather pants and vest with the duster flapping around her legs as they walked to the Lucky Lady.

Last edited:

Silver Moon

Adventurer
moon dancer said:
I apologize for my outburst Senor . I don't believe that we have been introduced.
He replies, "Niles Hoover Ma'am, I'm one of the owners of this place. I attended your worship service last Sunday, probably the only one of the Lucky Lady owners that you'll see regularly at services. I'm no fan of that Vigilence Committee either, as they want to prohibit alcoholic beverages and I run all of this town's liqour distribution."

baradtgnome

First Post
Jake leans in readily and kisses her. Then slowly and insistantly he pulls her off the bed to stand on the floor with him and kisses her again with his arms wrapped around her. "I can do this. I want to do this. I will do this." He kisses her again, and holds her for a while before he let's go and says, "There were a few other people who spent no small effort looking for you and worrying about you last night. I think you ought to get dressed and we can go down stairs for a little while and reassure them."

moon dancer

First Post
rjmc64 said:
"you can count me as one on your side for sure."

Minerva takes his hand. "Gracias Senor Nanuet. . Although I have only been in town a short while you have proven to be a true and loyal friend." She smiles up at him and teases "I am grateful that you no longer consider me a stranger."
I assure you I have no intention of leaving Promise City. It is important that the town does not fall under the power of the Vigilance Committee. I have been devising plan..." She tells Nanuet and Mr. Hoover about her ideas for the Dionysis Festival. As she tell them of her plans her anger fades and her enthusiasm bubbles over.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
baradtgnome said:
"There were a few other people who spent no small effort looking for you and worrying about you last night. I think you ought to get dressed and we can go down stairs for a little while and reassure them."

"Wait," Ruby says quickly. "I have to say something else." Ruby pulls away, but keeps holding Jake's arms, and she sighs. "About what I said yesterday... about what I used to do, things I did, about," she whispers, "Jimmy... It's important, please don't tell anyone. I don't think our friends would understand, I don't want them to know about any of it." Ruby looks away from Jake clearly embarassed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads