"Wizards, Whiskey & Wonderful Things" ENW Game Thread

Dire Wolf

First Post
Nanuet raps on the door a bit louder and raises his voice. "Mr. Jake, I know you are in there and I need to talk to you for just a minute. Then I will let you alone again, I swear!"

Steve Jung

Explorer
orchid blossom said:
"She was at Gilson's bath house," Kate said. "Apparently she was sick last night and stopped there. Mrs. Gilson got her cleaned up and put her to bed. She sent Dorita a note this morning to let her know where Ruby was."
"That's good that she slept indoors last night. I was worried that she'd spent the night outside... Has anyone told the Marshall, so Mr. Eastman can get cut loose?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
rjmc64 said:
Nanuet raps on the door a bit louder and raises his voice. "Mr. Jake, I know you are in there and I need to talk to you for just a minute. Then I will let you alone again, I swear!"
Ruby jumps as she is talking about sensitive information and there is a loud knock on the door. She grabs a sheet to cover herself. "You'd better get that."

Last edited:

orchid blossom

Explorer
I told the Marshall she was safe this morning. I couldn't tell him exactly where she was though. And for now it might be safer for Mr. Eastman to stay there until word that Ruby is fine filters through town. There are those that might still try to hurt him."

moon dancer

First Post
Silver Moon said:
He replies, "Niles Hoover Ma'am, I run all of this town's liqour distribution."
I am quite pleased to meet you Senor. why don't you sit and keep me company. "Minerva motions to the chair." Please, Senor Hoover, I am quite interested to know what you think of my ideas for the Festival. I really think that this would be a wonderful way to unite the town and show them that fun is not evil and can also be quite profitable to the local merchnants. May I ask, are you on the Merchants committee? I need to meet with them and secure their cooperation if we are going to succeed in holding this celebration.

orchid blossom

Explorer
As Kate and Chester entered the Lucky Lady, Miss Florencia was sitting at a table with Niles Hoover talking animatedly. Kate heard the namd Dionysis several times, and she could only assume the Priestess was again talking about a festival. She smiled as they sat down at the table.

Last edited:

moon dancer

First Post
"Buenos Tardes Senorita Kate and Senor Chester, Please join us! " I was just sharing my ideas for the Festival with Senor Hoover. He was just about to share his views on it.

Dire Wolf

First Post
baradtgnome said:
Jake cracks the door open, "Hey there Indian friend, what is so urgent? We were just talking about coming downstairs."

Sorry, hope I didn't interrupt anything. Just though you would like to know that Chumbly is on the stage heading back to write up a story about Ruby's death. Told Hoover he saw you carrying her dead body this morning. Should I go stop him?"

Silver Moon

Adventurer
moon dancer said:
May I ask, are you on the Merchants committee? I need to meet with them and secure their cooperation if we are going to succeed in holding this celebration.
"I am and in good standing with them. Mr. Cook is a member too, but he tends to miss most of the meetings as they are held early in the morning. We will be meeting next Tuesday if there is anything in particular that you would like me to present. Personally, I think the celebration sounds great, and not just because I'll sell lots of alcohol. I believe in the gods, they've always steered me right. Even things that appear to go wrong for me turn out to be blessings in disguise."

Remove ads