workshop a week?(current workshop-EXOTIC WEAPON PROFICIENCY)

pogre

Legend
alsih2o said:
o.k., first assignment.

for our first project i suggest: JAGGED

one week max to turn in drawing or pantings.

Now I really feel like a Newbie - I missed the last session of this and so I am at a bit of a loss. I do not get it - Are we to turn in work that suggests the concept of "Jagged"? or is this an art/drawing term I should be familiar with?

Thanks,

pogre

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
pogre said:
Now I really feel like a Newbie - I missed the last session of this and so I am at a bit of a loss. I do not get it - Are we to turn in work that suggests the concept of "Jagged"? or is this an art/drawing term I should be familiar with?
pogre

the former. draw whatever jagged means to you. you could draw something that IS jagged, or somethat that IMPLIES jaggedness, whatever works.

jagged is simply a word to make you think about drawing, and so the rest of us can see what you produce form it. :)

veinglory

First Post
here's a quick draft

Attachments

• jag.jpg
    jag.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 306

Ooh, very cool.

So far, my own Jagged has become...less...jagged. Not sure how either. Trying out a jagged-looking self-portrait type thingy...it was all jaggededy(That is now a word) and now its all...almost jaggededy. Guess I'll play with its jaggedosity tommorrow and make it more jaggededy...

alsih2o

First Post
NarlethDrider said:
well, dang, there goes my jaggedy drider idea :rolleyes: , now, I guess I can go w/a jaggedy narleth :D

alwaysbest to buy your tickets early for those evil humanoids :)

i am sure VG wouldn't mind of there was some overlap. heck, i am drawing cthulhus librarian :D

Remove ads