• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World Builders (Group 2)

Spontorus

First Post
well no one wants to support it so far....
Doesn't that make a silent veto?
so the first pitch becomes void...

continuing on won't work, since if we do that, after like 5 pitches we all lose track of what
we're supporting......

Last edited:

Asmor

First Post
I thought it was supposed to be 24 hours? Also, Awakened and Warshrike haven't weighed in yet. If both of them support it, it can still pass, but if at least one doesn't support it then it fails. So the fate is still up in the air.

Also, it might be a good idea to give this first proposal an extra day or so, if we don't hear from both of them by then, because this thread started rather suddenly (I know I was surprised).

Spontorus

First Post
fair enough, but th esilent veto is if no one support sit or vetoes it, it dies. but yeah after 24 hours. for now want to move them in inactive and continue without them?

Spontorus

First Post
added dragon, but no more people.

EDIT: added a 4th pitch color for approved pitches awaiting fact timeout. and fo rnow, we'll just skip over inactive people. i'll post my pitch.

Last edited:

Spontorus

First Post
Pitch #2:

The world orbits that sun in an oval, not a circle, do to it's close proximity to other planet's gravitational fields. As such it takes 20 months for a full year to complete. This makes the planet have only two dominant seasons, Tropix, during the inner oval stages where it is closest to the sun, which has extremely high temperatures, and Frostfall, during the outer oval stages where it is farthest from the sun. Which has extremely cold temperatures.

Asmor

First Post
I will abstain once more, but I'd like to request that we move away from the pseudo-scientific explanations of planetary physics in future pitches... Just sort of kills the fantasy mood for me.

Spontorus

First Post
How so? Without defining them they don't exist!
but I underatand it would get out of hand if we started redefining the laws of physics.
I just thought it would be fun to have a half arctic tundra and half scorching desert type place, making it an effect of the planet's orbitual patern just seemed to fit.

WarShrike

First Post
Present. I'm basicly undecided on both pitches, i like #1 but not enough to support it, dislike #2 but not enough to veto it. I'm with Asmor on the psudo-science. Let's cover the basics, but unless we're creating a star-faring setting, let's not go too far.

Spontorus

First Post
ok fair enough. anyway, considering theres not enough supporters to support either of our pitches, they're both silently vetoed. and it's now warshrikes turn.

Also, your display picture reminds me of that capital one commercial. :D

Remove ads