• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E World creation in D&D 5e

Bumamgar

First Post
I've had an idea for a custom world for quite some time now, and with the advent of 5e I feel inspired to finally knuckle down and work on it. Also, since we live in the age of the internet, I've decided to blog about the process. I've never done a blog before, so this should be interesting :)

http://cyberdeck.org/blog

So far I have some basic information about the theme of the world, and a detailed post on the work I've done so far to create a world map. I'll be posting updates as I work on the world, covering a wide range of topics ranging from house rules, adventure creation, world building and technical issues such as map making.

Hopefully some folks will find this useful :)

amuller33

Explorer
Good Luck, This is not far from a Concept I have for word-buiding. I world where the last heroes failed on their quest and no you have to live in a world run by the bad guys. I hope you keep it up.. I may steal some of your ideas.

AJ

Remove ads