World of Low'verok

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Originally posted by Noddy
Noddy grins broadly, glad to see the man caught the joke.

"Nah, something light I think. Been on the road a while and just need something to clean the dust out. A good mead would do."

He looked around as the man pulled his drink.

"Would ye mind a bit of music later, after I've had a bite ta eat? I'm a fair whistler."
*The barkeep waves his hand in a negligent gesture as he puts a mug of mead in front of Noddy.*

"Go ahead. If you get pelted with fish bones though, you'd probably better stop," he says cheerfully. "Go find a table and I'll have Maven bring you some food. Fish, stew, or porriage?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Ray Silver said:
"This old lizard ain't bothering you Sister? He tends to bother passerby, particularly if they seem generous, if you catch my meaning," the guard says, looking somewhat exasperated.
"Him? Why not at all. I asked him to help me brush up on my Lizardfolk tongue. Thank you for your concern officer. Now if you'll excuse me I have a date to keep." Elexia helps the lizardfolk to his legs and whispers in his 'ear' "You are under my Lady's protection. Have no fear." They walk back to the Inn.

G

Guest 11456

Gaoi nods appreciatively. "Thank you good sir! We will take both rooms. Forgive me for my ill understanding. Is that 3 gold per room or per person? We have already stabled our four horses with the most helpful lad in the stable. A fine lad he is. We will be needing breakfast, as well. Oh, and the your bathing facilities sound wonderful as well. Is that 5 coppers per person? Or five coppers for a towel and five coppers for soap? I am not for sure how long we will be staying. We will let you know once we have checked on our intended cargo tomorrow." Gaoi looks around the room. "Perhaps a magic show would be appreciated." He turns back to the barkeep, expectantly.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Tailspinner said:
Gaoi nods appreciatively. "Thank you good sir! We will take both rooms. Forgive me for my ill understanding. Is that 3 gold per room or per person? We have already stabled our four horses with the most helpful lad in the stable. A fine lad he is. We will be needing breakfast, as well. Oh, and the your bathing facilities sound wonderful as well. Is that 5 coppers per person? Or five coppers for a towel and five coppers for soap? I am not for sure how long we will be staying. We will let you know once we have checked on our intended cargo tomorrow." Gaoi looks around the room. "Perhaps a magic show would be appreciated." He turns back to the barkeep, expectantly.
"Ah, it's three gold for the room for each night, and I don't care how many stay in it while it's rented. The soap and towels together are five copper per person," the 'keep explains.

G

Guest 11456

Gaoi nods in understanding. "Then we'll take the two rooms for six gold. The four horses stabled is 16 silvers. It will be the six of us for breakfast at 12 silvers. We will all use your bath house facilities for 30 coppers total. We also have a cart that is with the horses. The young lad said he would take care of that as well. Our total is 6 gold, 28 silvers, and 30 coppers. That will be 9 gold and a silver plus what is needed for the cart. Here is 10 gold. If more is needed for the cart please let me know. Please keep the excess for youself otherwise." Gaoi counts out 10 gold.

After the transaction is complete, Gaoi walks over to the ooze genasi girl. "Good day miss. My those do smell good." He motions to the stew and porriage.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Argent said:
"Him? Why not at all. I asked him to help me brush up on my Lizardfolk tongue. Thank you for your concern officer. Now if you'll excuse me I have a date to keep." Elexia helps the lizardfolk to his legs and whispers in his 'ear' "You are under my Lady's protection. Have no fear." They walk back to the Inn.
*The old lizardman leans on you somewhat as you walk back.*

"I thank you White Mother, thank you for believing me. Most would not, most have not, and I have sssssuffered for it..."

*As you both enter the Golden Gryphon, there's a lull in conversation as briefly every head turns toward you, then returns to their own business. Noddy, Syrrian, Damien, and Rokelsh are at the bar, speaking to a tall, thin man you presume is the innkeeper. Gaoi is near the fireplace speaking to the girl stirring the pots. The rest of the inn is full of what seems to be working men and women.*

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Tailspinner said:
Gaoi nods in understanding. Here is 10 gold. If more is needed for the cart please let me know. Please keep the excess for youself otherwise." Gaoi counts out 10 gold.
*The innkeeper nods.*

"'Twould have been another silver for storing the wagon, and I thank you kindly for the gold," he says, smiling as he makes the gold vanish so quickly one would think he was by magic. "Here, for a most generous guest." He pours a glass of a light blue wine. Upon sipping it you find it to be sweet, with a hint of flowers, roses perhaps?

After the transaction is complete, Gaoi walks over to the ooze genasi girl. "Good day miss. My those do smell good." He motions to the stew and porriage.
*The girl ducks her head, her lank hair falling in her face.*

"Yes m'lord. What would you be liking m'lord?" She steals glances up at you from behind her hair as she talks.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Elexia helps the lizardfolk to a chair. "I'm Elexia. What are you called? What has happened to you my friend?"
Elexia will order food and askes what the Lizardfolk would like to eat. once he says it she will order for them both.

G

Guest 11456

Gaoi smiles at the girl and takes a sip of the wine.

"For now nothing. But perhaps a little conversation from you if that could be arranged."

About this time Elexia enters and Gaoi bows to the girl.

"I must talk with my companions. When might you be available for a bit of conversation?"

After getting a reply, Gaoi moves over to Elixia.

"Ah! Elixia! How went your shopping? We have two rooms. Dinner is included with the rooms. I have already paid for the rooms, breakfast, and the stabling. Oh, and I have paid for use of the bath facilities out back for wach of us. I will be good to wach the traveling dirt from my body."

He turns to the lizardfolk.

"And who might this be? I am Gaoi Gustwig. A pleasure to meet you sir."

Gaoi stops talking and lets Elixia and the other speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

outlands

First Post
Ray Silver said:
"Go ahead. If you get pelted with fish bones though, you'd probably better stop," he says cheerfully. "Go find a table and I'll have Maven bring you some food. Fish, stew, or porriage?"

"Fish it is - just like home. Plus, if I do get pelted with fish-bones, it'll give me something to throw back!"

Noddy takes his drink and grabs a chair by the lizardman.

"Here noo, yer a rough one! Wat's yer story?"

Remove ads