(WoT) The Finding of the Dragon OoC Thread- FULL

Karl Green

First Post
Hey just an FYI Sen Udo-Mal here... for some reason I can't log on with that account right now (well for the last two weeks)... I have contacted Morrus but no reply :(

Anyway I wanted to say sorry and that I have been here just could not post (I am using my old account). Would you mind if I started Posting as Karl Green until the Sen Udo-Mal account is working again??

ES2

First Post
I think I'm doing rather well playing a character that's been kidnapped, sent to a prison, had a ritual performed on, and gets no answers that he likes... he should be upset at the whole world. I'm sure, in time, he'll calm down enough to be able to think rationally.

He was just picking at the woman Accepted because right now he just hates Aes Sedai for ruining his life...in time he should get over it. :D

Mithreander

Explorer
Karl Green (aka: Sen Udo-Mal) post how as who you want (or can, in this instance), but post! If you are not the true player and the true player says nothing, then to me you are.

So yes, please do post!

ES2: Fine and dandy, but I'm almost temted to have your character thrown back into the cell to 'make sure that all of the taint had been cleared, afterall'.

Green Karl

First Post
Grrr Sen Udo-Mal and Karl Green here. It would seem my work security is up or something as each time I leave the board I can't log back on again. I have tried multiple times, different things, saved my cookies, etc and still no luck. This is way frustating and I really want to post and all...

Anyway I will post as Green Karl today and see what happens tomorrow. I HOPE that I can post at work as I almost never log on at home (my wife thinks I spend to much time on the computer at work and does not like me on the computer at home... something to do with spending time with her :D)

Again Mithreander I am really sorry. I want to post every days but if this happens again I am not sure what to do :(

Remove ads