• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(WoT) The Finding of the Dragon

WhatKu

First Post
Nodding thankfully at the guard, Juair taps Mira's shoulder with his staff. "Mira? Come on. The guards won't leave that open for long." Kicking his horse into a canter, Juair crosses through the gate, then reins up and waits for the others.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Qaenora falls in behind the others, apprehensively looking about - even in Ghealdan, she'd heard stories of the Aiel, and is not looking forward to entering a land crawling with them. But I must so that I can be taught... she thinks as she rides on.

Mithreander

Explorer
OOC: I'm just waiting to see if any one other then Qaenora, Juair, and Al'korn are still here. Otherwise, I'll center the adventure arround those three and continue.

Last edited:

Green Karl

First Post
Al'korn heads out with the others. He sticks to the front of the group and says in a low voice "We should ride hard to find this babe..."

Mithreander

Explorer
As Alcorn leaves, he notes to the right a grpoup of shadowy figures make it over the wall, unnoticed by the guards. The group makes it out of the city (if that is their desire) without a problem, and start to head in the direction of Dragon Mount, it's shadow causing the morning rays a delayed desplay of sunrise.

Green Karl

First Post
Al'Korn will ride closer to Juair and say in a causal and quit voice "I saw figures going over the wall at the same time as we were leaving the city. It is possible we are being followed... be on guard."

Mithreander

Explorer
Upon reaching the town on the other side of the power wrought bridge, the group notes the abandoned condition of the town. It seems that no one has returned since the word of the retreat.

Going through the town, all of you sfeel as if you are being watched.

The street your on is the main streeet heading towards Tar Valon and thus very wide. You can easily all ride on it side by side.

WhatKu

First Post
Pulling his crossbow off his back, he rests it over his staff. "Remember, if any Aiel decide that our heads would look rather good on above their hearths, run away. I've heard tales from borderlanders about how they fight, and I really don't care to figure out how much good Athan'Me liquor causes a landwalker to exagerate his tales."

Remove ads