WotBS - Scouring of Gate Pass

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The bowman proves to quick to strike as Barrik misses as he swings back and forth at the man. But the attacks are enough to get his attention and he kicks his mount into motion clearing the battle and heading down the ravine.

He yells at the crossbowman to "Stop them!" as he gallops by. The man steps up loading another bolt.

The last horseman finds himself in dire straights as he is surrounded and burnt by Fantalass's spell.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in init order and the horse below your character is the one they are riding.

Code:
Character     AC  HP  InHand/Condition                 
Crossbowman   15   6  c.bow/none 
Marda         20  16  waraxe/none
horse         11  15  none/none
Horseman1     17  [COLOR=Red]-7[/COLOR]  sap/[I][COLOR=Red]dying[/COLOR][/I]
Horseman2     17  [COLOR=Red]-2[/COLOR]  sap/[COLOR=Red][I]dying[/I][/COLOR]
Torrent       15  25  reins/ride checking
Aaron         17  [COLOR=Yellow]17[/COLOR]  none/5hp NL
Shade         16  18  blades/none
horse         11   [COLOR=Orange]5[/COLOR]  none/none
Barrik        16  20  falchion/none
eidolon       16  22  none/none
Renard        16  20  l.bow/none  
horse         13   [COLOR=Orange]4 [/COLOR] none/none
Fantalass     11   8  reins/none
horse         11   [COLOR=Orange]6[/COLOR]  none/none
[/sblock]

[sblock=WD] Crit isn't confirmed you didn't add in the -4 for firing into melee sorry. DMG = 7pts [/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Also will need two AoO from DW one for the eidolon and one for Barrik please. Looks like Renard is about to flee. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik growls as the archer tries to get away, taking a swing at him while the eidolon snaps at the horse. "What, your little ambush not working out? Stay and fight, rather than run like a coward!"

[sblock=EDIT OOC]
Normal attacks, of course. I think they're considered flanking, at least against the horse.

And wouldn't you know the first good Trip roll is against something that just got killed, if the attack landed. :p
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The crossbowman fires and the shot goes right past the front of Fantalass's horse. The man curses and works frantically to get it reloaded.

[sblock=Update] Sorry DW you missed both the rider and the horse by one each, :confused: I thought for a minute there you got the trip and that would have been a nice change for the group.

Ok Marda is up then if the bandit is still alive he will attempt to flee allowing her and Shade AoO. Still need Aaron's standard action for last round but whatever it is I'm sure it will not change anything to drastically. Then after the fleeing bandit it will be Barrik, Aaron, and Fantalass up. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
HM, I said I was moving up alongside Renard's horse. As in, 1 sq left, then up all the way to be right next to him (both squares). It would let me threaten both the rider and horse with AoO and should've provided flanking against the horse, as my eidolon was directly opposite me. My reach extends to the horse, after all.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Update#2] Sorry WD did not know acid dart was a touch attack also. Please note this in further attack rolls plz. (i.e. Acid dart(TA) 1d20+whatever) That way I know your not attacking a normal AC, combat gets really hectic.

Ok Bandit number 2 is down and Renard is off to the races.

@DW you attacked Renard and threaten the horse that is correct. So the eidolon got a +2 but that only gave it a 12 and the horse's AC is 13 (see combat post) And the eidolon doesn't threaten Renard so Barrik doesn't get the same benefit and the bowman's AC is 16. Sorry guess the chase is on.[/sblock]

Remove ads