• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC 2006 January through April releases

FireLance

Legend
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Well, you can have High Level without being Epic. Not only that, but WotC usually puts "Epic" in the information when they actually mean "Epic" like they did with Players Guide to Faerun.
I'm hoping the book will have a section on the mechanics of high-level play, at character levels 13-20 or so, to address the perception that the system starts to break down at that stage. If so, it could encourage more DMs and players to try playing at this level.

Kae'Yoss said:
I think this will be very useful, as it will give you advice on that part of a high-leveled characters power that isn't tied to the game mechanics or his level. How to be a big crime lord, high priest of a temple, and so on.
Yes, this would be useful for those of us who want to boss people around as a break from killing things and taking their stuff. :p

jester47

First Post
Of all these only The Red Hand of Doom sounds remotely interesting. Purchase will depend on level of minis integration. Just the mention of it in the catalog copy is a big turn off.

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Will we ever see more Eberron adventures like Shadows of the Last War, Whisper of the Vampire Blade, Grasp of the Emerald Claw? Ever?

I was hoping it would be closer to a new Adventure Path in taking characters to 20th level.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Voyage of the Golden Dragon is an Eberron adventure.

edit Oooops, but not in the adventure path line. I should wake up before I post. :heh:

Aldarc

Legend
Re: All

The thing that made me the happiest while reading all of that: kobolds getting the attention and detail that they deserve!

shadowlight

First Post
TroyXavier said:
Looks like early next year is a much better buying time for me than this year. Complete Psionic Woot. :cool: :D :lol:

Yikes! You don't want to be caught in the blast radius of a Psionic Woot!! (much less a Complete one!!) :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads