• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WoTC Customer Service - now I'm ticked

Kronius

Explorer
The email thing looping, yeah I think Mudbunny actually got someone in contact with me and they fixed that and now I have no problem with emailing them. I would have said call them but with the snowstorm no one was there that past few days and with the holiday that means next week.

Oldtimer

Great Old One
Publisher
"Error: We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action. Error Number: SYS_000001"

I have a feeling I'm not going to get anywhere until after Thanksgiving.
That error has been there for over a month now. Maybe after Christmas?

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
I got the same thing but I was able to log into my acount. I had to re-enter my billing address and payment details, I did not take much notice of the price increase as the last time I subbed it was under the discount price.

Mirtek

Hero
When they increased the price they gave everyone who was already subscribing a last chance to add another 12 month for the old price.

Guess these 12 months are now over and before having you renewing for the new price you're not expecting they canceled the renew so you have to manually confirm that you're willing to pay the new price.

Sucks that you're not actually able to do this, but at least the gave it enough consideration to not have the subscribers go blindly into the price increase through auto-renew

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I went to my account to check my billing info. My payment information is correct but my billing address has been changed to the letter "a" and when I try to edit it I get an error message that says they are sorry but they cannot perform the selected action. This increases my annoyance further.

My auto-renew is coming up (and I'm staying), but I figured I'd go check.

Yup, my billing address is also an "a". Thanks for the heads up.

This looks like it's fairly endemic, they should look at fixing this large-scale instead of one at a time.

Ryujin

Legend
Interesting. Yes, I also have a "Server Error" when I look at my billing address information. I don't have a "a" in the space though, but rather it's blank. Looks like they may have toasted part of the user info, or the coding of the page.

Ryujin

Legend
I don't think that it's worth a *headdesk*, mudbunny. Maybe a *facepalm*, at most ;)

I sent a help request, along with an image of what I'm seeing in my account settings, over to helpdesk.

Abraxas

Explorer
My auto-renew is coming up (and I'm staying), but I figured I'd go check.

Yup, my billing address is also an "a". Thanks for the heads up.

This looks like it's fairly endemic, they should look at fixing this large-scale instead of one at a time.
Were you able to update your billing info?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads