WotC Seeking Your Setting Proposals (was "Big Wizard announcement")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Autoexreginated
The only thing that bugs me is that it goes to a P.O. Box. Could someone contact Anthony Valterra and verify this contest?

Tuerny

First Post
WOW. I think that summraizes this pretty well.
It shall be interesting to see if one of the many adherents to ENWorld are able to rise to the challange and become the author of WotC's next campaign setting.
I know I am entering. My main decision is whether to use my current setting or hash out a new one in that time frame...

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Thanks for the confirmation Eric.

Well, obviously I can pull this off. I already have the 100 pages. But since most of them have been publically available on my site ... am I able to enter? The "Confidentiality" section on the agreement would suggest that the answer is no.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's real - I was sent a copy by WotC. If I hadn't received it directly from them, I wouldn't have posted it without verifying it.

Psion

Adventurer
Tuerny said:
I know I am entering. My main decision is whether to use my current setting or hash out a new one in that time frame...

I don't think I would enter my main setting. It's just too... lived in. (Although my players have told me I should publish it... I know better.)

However, two of my alternate settings that I have some work done on sound like a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads