WotC Seeking Your Setting Proposals (was "Big Wizard announcement")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Anthony - is "Category Manager TRPGs" the same job with a different name, or are you doing a different job at WotC now?

Psion

Adventurer
Re: Re: Its for real

Tom Cashel said:
Really sorry to be so skeptical but...why can't I find any mention of this on www.wizards.com? Posted rumors on gaming report and posts on EN World do not a confirmation construe.

Just to clarify for those who don't know: Zulkir is the ENWorld screen name for Anthony Valtera of WotC. So unless someone hacked his acount on ENWorld, it's for real. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Re: Re: Its for real

Tom Cashel said:

Really sorry to be so skeptical but...why can't I find any mention of this on www.wizards.com? Posted rumors on gaming report and posts on EN World do not a confirmation construe.

I guess that there comes a point where you decide to believe it or not; and I imagine that WotC don't particularly mind either way and probably don't see any particular need to "prove" it.

As for me - I'm willing to vouch for it's being genuine. For starters, it came to me directly from Don Williams, WotC's PR guy, and secondly AV has posted in this thread. If you don't belive the words directly from him, then I dn't think you're going to believe anything. :)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Anthony,

You are the last bastion of openness in the WotC World. :)

Thank you for the quick response!

-Henry Link

Tuerny

First Post
Unless the idea is selected to be used for the 100 page setting bible, will the rights be kept by the creator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads