WotC_PeterS talks about his "aggresive playtest" (with Le Rouse, SKR, & Noonan)

Kraydak

First Post
Scott_Rouse said:
It's covered, we hired these guys to run our playtest.

As one of the people who consider this to be a giant red flag (so giant in fact, I am amazed that permission was granted to post the blog), do you mind cluing me in as to how you are able to be so flippant about something so important? Have you hired the super-stars from the Char Op board?

I am quite curious. To me, the blog reads at the "oops, I forgot to get dressed before heading into work" level.

MadTinkerer

First Post
Kraydak said:
As one of the people who consider this to be a giant red flag (so giant in fact, I am amazed that permission was granted to post the blog), do you mind cluing me in as to how you are able to be so flippant about something so important? Have you hired the super-stars from the Char Op board?

I am quite curious. To me, the blog reads at the "oops, I forgot to get dressed before heading into work" level.

Well heaven forbid that someone make a flippant comment on an online forum. :p

The_Baldman

Explorer
Kraydak said:

Man that's funnier then the post he's refering to.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Kraydak said:
As one of the people who consider this to be a giant red flag (so giant in fact, I am amazed that permission was granted to post the blog), do you mind cluing me in as to how you are able to be so flippant about something so important?

It's a feature. Not a bug.

Kraydak said:

I agree! How dare you to be funny Scott, when we are trying to tell you how to do your job!! Dammit, listen to my ideas on how developers should develop and how designers should design!
Playtest periods should generally last years and should *always* involve me. 'cause i know stuff. for real.

Tewligan

First Post
Kraydak said:
As one of the people who consider this to be a giant red flag (so giant in fact, I am amazed that permission was granted to post the blog), do you mind cluing me in as to how you are able to be so flippant about something so important? Have you hired the super-stars from the Char Op board?.
normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Dragonblade

Adventurer
Kraydak said:

Let me guess. Do you by any chance wear one of the fabled "Scott Rouse must be stopped!" t-shirts? ;)

I thought his post was hilarious. Personally, I like it when WotC staffers come in and hang out with us and joke with us. I much prefer that to corporate press releases being our only contact with WotC.

Gundark

Explorer
Guild Goodknife said:
I agree! How dare you to be funny Scott, when we are trying to tell you how to do your job!! Dammit, listen to my ideas on how developers should develop and how designers should design!
Playtest periods should generally last years and should *always* involve me. 'cause i know stuff. for real.

I tried saying this the page before...it didn't work.

Remove ads