• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Would you allow this paladin in your game? (new fiction added 11/11/08)

Would you allow this paladin character in your game?

shilsen

Adventurer
Rackhir said:
You know I'm pretty sure that the Guardian Angels (Shil's campaign in which Cedric is also an NPC) would be willing to give Cedric a hand in a situation like this.
Considering what your guys can do nowadays, there wouldn't be an army to worry about if you blokes were on the scene.

shilsen

Adventurer
Palskane said:
So... did Kurgash smash Cedric like a ripe melon? Or did Cedric carve Kurgash up like a turkey?

Mmmmmmm...... turkey. :D
Ah yes, I'll have to get around to writing the next bit up. I'm not making any predictions how soon it'll be up, however.

moritheil said:
So he's brave.

He's Mr Mary Sue. He's everything :)

shilsen

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
Yes, you do. I can't wait to see what happens :D .
Me too :) When I write these things I don't have any more than a very vague idea at most of what might happen next (and sometimes not even that), so right now even I don't know for sure what'll happen. But here's a little hint - Cedric can't beat Kurgash.

moritheil said:
Heh. I'm used to this being the World's Worst Paladin thread, with its attendant furor over what moral and ethical alignments mean.

I'll have to throw something into the next writeup which raises a few questions on that subject again. Hmm, maybe I need to write one on Cedric vs. baby orcs at some point.

Furby076

First Post
shilsen said:
Me too :) When I write these things I don't have any more than a very vague idea at most of what might happen next (and sometimes not even that), so right now even I don't know for sure what'll happen. But here's a little hint - Cedric can't beat Kurgash.
Guardian Angels cameo?

shilsen said:
I'll have to throw something into the next writeup which raises a few questions on that subject again. Hmm, maybe I need to write one on Cedric vs. baby orcs at some point.

Baby orcs grow up to be nasty evil orcs. Kill them while they're young and save us problems later. The bad side is not letting them live to be adults leaves low level adventurers with less targets :D

Quartz

Hero
Given the sticky about long threads, even though this thread is nowhere near 1000 posts, can I suggest a compilation and fork?

Orius

Legend
Whatever is best I guess.

In any case, I believe that when this thread does finally reach its end, Cedric will have earned the immortality of the Archives.

Remove ads