• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Would you Kill Eliminster for 1 million Gold?

Would you Kill Elminster for 10 Million Gold?

• Poll closed .

Sanackranib

First Post
Mark Chance said:
He's already dead. Along with the entire campaign setting. I fired up a MSH game, turned Galactus loose. He ate the Realms Best Left Forgotten. The multiverse is a much nicer place now. Even Reed Richards applauded this particular act of gastronomic genocide. Actually, Reed helped. Dug up the Ultimate Nullifier and personally burned Waterdeep to the ground.

. . . and there was MUCH rejoycing.

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
Good point, jeremy. Gnomes ARE pretty tasty. You just have to cook 'em right. To answer the question, no, I wouldn't kill Elminster. Anyone cool enough to "almost" marry a drow noblewoman is just unkillable.

Last edited:

Richards

Legend
Originally posted by Mark Chance, talking about how he destroyed the Forgotten Realms in a Marvel Super Heroes game:
Actually, Reed helped. Dug up the Ultimate Nullifier and personally burned Waterdeep to the ground.
In that case, Reed Richards is dead in your game world. Were you aware of the fact that in the Marvel Universe, the Ultimate Nullifier destroys the user as well as the target of the destruction?

Poor Uncle Reed. :(

Johnathan "Note My Last Name" Richards

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Richards said:
Originally posted by Mark Chance, talking about how he destroyed the Forgotten Realms in a Marvel Super Heroes game:In that case, Reed Richards is dead in your game world. Were you aware of the fact that in the Marvel Universe, the Ultimate Nullifier destroys the user as well as the target of the destruction?

Well, of course. But since Reed is a comic book character in an on-going monthly series, his death is just a temporary setback. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads