• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

would you....

Nyaricus

First Post
I once played a half-fiend baboon rogue/assassin in 3e. There wasn't any awakened template that we knew of at the time, but I still had a blast flapping around with bat wings stabbing people with my two daggers :D

Crothian said:
If it fit the campaign and the group, I'd allow anything.
Yeah, what he said. :)
As long as it doesn't break the campaign feel or total suspend disbelief, I'll try anything once in a campaign. However, in my current campaign I have a very tight reign on what gets played (due to that same campaign feel) so it wouldn't work for me right now.

a half-fiend baboon rogue/assassin......????..... definately fits into the "off the wall" catagory. Thats awsome though.

What other crazy things like this have people played.

Odhanan

Adventurer
guardianfallenangel said:
would you as a dm allow or as a player play an awakened xenomorph (creatures from aliens movies).
Depends on the type of game we're playing. Without context, I can't tell you if I'd allow it, play it or not.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Crothian said:
If it fit the campaign and the group, I'd allow anything.

Ditto.

I wouldn't allow this sort of PC in a "typical" fantasy campaign, but it could be fun in some weird, pseudo-horror/sci fi game.

What is the campaign in question like?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads