Wound System

Hjorimir

Adventurer
This is fantastic stuff. I made a few modifications to suit my own tastes, but I have to give props where they are due.

Blackbrrd

First Post
Gut wound I think needs worked on... it sort of defeats the purpose of the "accepting" of a wound, the bleeder needs to be similar amount of total damage as the attack which caused it or just spread out over multiple rounds or maybe a tad more to balance it out?

It really depends, last session one character in the party got his wound at the start of his turn (from a Solo aura), so he got to save before taking any damage from the gut wound.

Obergnom

First Post
I like your system and I think I will combine it with my fatigue system, as I like more varied effects :)

Last edited:

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
It really depends, last session one character in the party got his wound at the start of his turn (from a Solo aura), so he got to save before taking any damage from the gut wound.

Each time you are affected by a gut wound (on a critical miss situation) its "most likely" to be just as nasty as the original hitpoint loss ... anecdotal incidents not withstanding its a rather bad bet (that is to say the hitpoints you gain = the typical hitpoints you loose the first time ... and all subsequent times... nice saving throw bonuses might make a lot of difference so maybe

Last edited:

Remove ads