• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WoW 10-day Free Trial

javapadawan

First Post
Hi all,

World of Warcraft is running a "Recruit a Friend" program that allows subscribers to give out 10-day Free Trial keys.

I currently have three left to give out, so I thought I'd post in case anyone here was interested in giving it a try. You can post here or PM me your email if you're interested and I'll send along a key.

Blue Sky

Explorer
Well, I'd be willing to take one off your hands :D

fat (underscore) man (underscore) standing AT yahoo dot com

Even if you don't pass one along, you're a pimp for handing them out like this.

fba827

Adventurer
sure, if you have any more..

(( cutting out email address ))

But if you already have other people asking and don't have enough, go ahead and give it to them (this is more of a whim rather than a 'must have' for me. :) )

Last edited:

javapadawan

First Post
Ok, I've requested keys for Blue Sky, resistor, and fba827. Let me know if you don't get them in a reasonable amount of time, and I'll send them to you manually.

Enjoy! :)

And thanks, gray stranger. :eek:

fba827

Adventurer
How long does the key/pass take to get emailed? In any case, that's not the reason for my post ...

I just realized I was unintentionally rude and forgot to say thank you.

So thank you in advance!!!! :)

javapadawan

First Post
No worries, you're very welcome. :)

I'm not sure how long it takes for the key to go out... I requested one for a friend of mine on Thursday afternoon and as of Friday evening he hadn't received it yet. Actually, I should probably just go ahead and send them all out manually, just in case. Worst case scenario is that you get them both at the same time. :)

Mitchbones

First Post
I have about 9 if anyone wants them....I think you may have to have the game already installed not sure, if you do....blizzard is dumb

Blue Sky

Explorer
Nah, it gives you the option to download the client.

Of course, you do have to have a credit card. Argh! Hopefully my nice email to Blizzard can cut me some slack.

Remove ads