WRATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS For Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo annnounced the Wrath of the Righteous boxed set for the PAGG at Paizocon. "In Wrath of the Righteous, the hellish Worldwound opens, unleashing a horde of demons from the post-apocalyptic Abyss. Players will battle the malevolent minions of the demon lord Deskari, and along the way, will become mythic heroes that rival the greatest legends the world of Golarion has ever know."

Paizo annnounced the Wrath of the Righteous boxed set for the PAGG at Paizocon. "In Wrath of the Righteous, the hellish Worldwound opens, unleashing a horde of demons from the post-apocalyptic Abyss. Players will battle the malevolent minions of the demon lord Deskari, and along the way, will become mythic heroes that rival the greatest legends the world of Golarion has ever know."

wotr.jpg

The Base Set will include:

• More than 500 cards, featuring a new set of boons for your characters to collect, new monsters, and barriers of a decidedly abysmal nature
  • 7 character classes, including the all new arcanist, cavalier, inquisitor, and summoner
  • The Worldwound Incursion Adventure Deck, a 110-card deck that begins the Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path
  • A complete set of 6 polyhedral dice, including the first d20 in the PACG

Designer Tanis O’Connor said "Season of the Righteous will take the gleeful insanity of the Season of the Shackles, and turn it up to 11. Demons, cultists, and much more will await your party of adventurers in the dangerous of wastelands of the Worldwound."

There's also Organized Play features upcoming:

• Allowing characters to use promo cards from WizKids’ Pathfinder Battles: Iconic Heroes miniatures line as part of the player’s class deck
  • New advancement system for ease in table-mustering at small- and medium-sized events
  • A brand new PFSACG Guide to Organized Play

Particle_Man

Explorer
I quite enjoyed the Skulls and Shackles game I played.

I have heard that Wrath is harder (your characters are more likely to die). Whether that is a bug or a feature is up to you.

Remove ads

Remove ads