• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wulf's Collected Story Hour -- FINAL UPDATE 12/25

Jeremy

Explorer
Wulf Ratbane said:
If it were both very 1980's AND very European, there would likely be a Speedo involved, and nobody wants to see that.

You keep teasin me! :) I keep seeing "Last Updated by : Wulf Ratbane" and thinking you've updated.. What happened? What happened?

Jeremy said:
You keep teasin me! :) I keep seeing "Last Updated by : Wulf Ratbane" and thinking you've updated.. What happened? What happened?

It's already been pointed out 'what happened', Wulf's secretly an Elf with a Hat of Disguise on at all times just pretending to be a Dwarf. Proof is simple, you know that those daisy-eaters are a bunch 'o teases, and Wulf's a tease.... :p

Hatchling Dragon

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
I attribute Wulf's long life to having 10 more hit points than he needs at any given time.

Wulf Ratbane said:
I attribute my long life to the three most important things in my character's development:

1) good Fort saves
2) good Reflex saves
3) a metric assload of HPs.

Err, ahh, I suppose somewhere in there I should thank the rest of the party who step in to save me all the time... Of course that's why I travel with the good guys instead of the bad guys, but I can't seem to convince dinkeldog of that fact.

As of the last time we played I'm still "chaotic good." I don't think I even have neutral tendencies anymore. :(

Wulf

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Re: For Shame

Hatchling Dragon said:

It's already been pointed out 'what happened', Wulf's secretly an Elf with a Hat of Disguise on at all times just pretending to be a Dwarf. Proof is simple, you know that those daisy-eaters are a bunch 'o teases, and Wulf's a tease....

Hatchling Dragon

Are you really a silly elf, Wulf? Have you been lying me all this time? :( :(

Last edited:

Nail

First Post
Dinkeldog said:
I attribute Wulf's long life to having 10 more hit points than he needs at any given time.

Good answer.....Wulf, time t'get some more hit points. 'Dog knows how many he needs t'mash now.

Wulf: ....there would likely be a Speedo involved, and nobody wants to see that.

PC: The beard would probably cover most of it, anyways.

Wulf: My beard only hangs to my knees.

....an' lemme guess: yer normally wear boxers. Jeeesh, man, don't blind us!

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
metric is european or 1980!?!?

Hey it isn't the rest of the world's fault the americans are too stuborn to switch over to a real mesurement system!

Wulf is probably an unewholesome half-elf half-dwarf. He cliped his ears short and takes beard growing potions. Total denial.

Ancalagon

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads