• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wulf's Collected Story Hour -- FINAL UPDATE 12/25

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Thanks.

Of course one has to wonder whether all the page views have to do with Piratecat's recent visit to Chez-Wulf.

I gave him the run of the place, including my computer, so he might well have secretly installed a copy of his industrial-strength view ticker; you know, the same one he's using. :p

Rodrigo

First Post
Enuff!

I aggree! Enough of the mutual kiss-@ss here! Give us some stories or at least something controversial like "who has the torch". Sheesh.

Ok, I'll start then:

I would have to say that the lack of death on Wulf's part is somewhat peculiar considering the body count that has weighted the rest of the party down. I think that perhaps Wulf is really an elf bard. Lurking in the back of the party singing "La Vita Loca" and writing his epic while the rest of his party dies in droves. Perhaps this is the same kind of revisionist history that lead us to believe we actually landed on the moon. Come on Wulf/Don Quixote, now is the time to come clean.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
I attribute my long life to the three most important things in my character's development:

1) good Fort saves
2) good Reflex saves
3) a metric assload of HPs.

Err, ahh, I suppose somewhere in there I should thank the rest of the party who step in to save me all the time... Of course that's why I travel with the good guys instead of the bad guys, but I can't seem to convince dinkeldog of that fact.

As of the last time we played I'm still "chaotic good." I don't think I even have neutral tendencies anymore. :(

Wulf

Rodrigo

First Post
For Shame

Wulf Ratbane said:
As of the last time we played I'm still "chaotic good." I don't think I even have neutral tendencies anymore. :(

Wulf

Sheesh. If your not careful the next thing that will happen is your dangly bits will fall off and you will need a helmet with holes cut out for your pointy ears.

KidCthulhu

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
I attribute my long life to the three most important things in my character's development:

1) good Fort saves
2) good Reflex saves
3) a metric assload of HPs.

Wulf

Don't forget Evasion. I'm pretty sure that helped.

And nice of you to be thinking metric with your assload measurements. Very 1980's. Or very European. Take your pick.

[edit] I've just read this again, and thought "oh, that could read like I think Europeans are trapped in the 80's"

Not so. Bad phrasing. Blame it on the typed medium.

Last edited:

Remove ads