X-Men/X-Changed, Issue1: Trial By Fire

Calinon

First Post
"Aw crap," Sharon says, pulling out her Thunder Stick and snapping it out to staff form. "Back off girls. I'm not in this for a fight, and if you know what's good for you, you'll get lost before you get hurt." She tosses her helmet to Frank and looks around her with her senses, making sure the only threats are before her. "Watch yourself, Frank," she says, starting to back-up towards her bike, keeping herself between Frank and the two women.

Senses, don't fail me now, she thinks to herself, hoping her deflection powers are able to deal with... whatever comes at her.

Last edited:

Hellzon

First Post
Dear morning, please get less interesting... "That's right, ladies, violence won't be necessary. But if I have to, I can dole it out as well as you guys," Frank says, before putting down the helmet and his suitcase on the pavement and staring intently at Sharon's bike. It uprights itself slightly, and the engine starts roaring. "Hope you don't mind, Sharon. I'll be gentle"

Powers: Animation +8

Radiant

First Post
-Psyche
21:31
another nameless back alley...

the second suit drops screaming beside his buddy. His voice is cut of by the loud thump then his head hits the concrete and then he is silent.
For a moment the alley is totaly quiet. Then you hear soft footsteps and notice a guy that has been living on the street long enough to look like a dirty trash can spying around the corner and then turn to run.

Radiant

First Post
-Shadow, Flex
14:02
Brian's school

"I think you can let him down Ben."
The professor rolls to Brian's side.
"Hello, my name's Charles Xavier and I'm just here to help you. Don't be frightened. You are a mutant, gifted with special powers."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Mistress Mind: Human/Female (PL8)

-Psyche
21:31
another nameless back alley...

Mistress Mind ignores the sounds of running feet as she looks down at the fallen suits with an angry but superior look on her face, “Class is dismissed worms…”

As a new source of pain cascades through her damage body Mistress Mind looks down upon her arm and realizes that she was shot twice and not just once. Her shoulder adds to the pain and her thoughts quickly turn to Alicia and her need for Mistress Mind’s protection.

As she staggers back closer to the restaurant she realizes she has no desire to fade into the background but that there is little choice in the matter. As she reaches the stone masonry wall that is the side of the Italian restaurant Firenze Mistress Mind trying to avoid causes anymore pain than needed settles to the ground as she props herself upright against the cold masonry. She tries to calm herself and quietly wait for sleep to take her.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
00:30
Danny Rand's place

"So Angela do you feel like telling us who is after you? Don't worry you can stay here for now and whoever it is won't get far in my home but it would be a lot easier to help you if we knew what we're up to."

"Uhm.." she lowered her head, suddenly finding the hamburger in front of her very interesting. She stared down at it, as she considered Danny's question. She was worried about how he and Brandon would react when they found out where she was from. After all, there was a stigma against so called "crazy people", even if it was forced imprisonment. What if they turned her away? Or worse... made her go back? Still, she owed them much, and the truth was the very least she could give them.

"I... I don't know if there is actually anybody following me. Sometimes, when people left, they would send these big men in white coats to retrieve them." She paused, realizing that she probably wasn't making much sense. "I escaped from Shady Pines Asylum. I had to. They were doing... tests. With new drugs, and big needles... and electricity...." she shivered at the memory, absently rubbing her bruised wrists.

Last edited:

Mimic

First Post
Radiant said:
-Shadow, Flex
14:02
Brian's school

"I think you can let him down Ben."
The professor rolls to Brian's side.
"Hello, my name's Charles Xavier and I'm just here to help you. Don't be frightened. You are a mutant, gifted with special powers."

Ben lets go of Brian and he lowers himelf to the ground, his back to the pavement. "Special powers huh? If I wasn't in so much pain, I'd wager you were a dream of some sort, but then again I don't usually dream of bald men in wheelchairs."

"Ok, I'll bite." He says fishing around his jacket pockets, muttering to himself about the damage that was done to it. "Exactly what kind of powers are you talking about?" He brings out half a cigeratte, puts it to his lips and proceeds to light it. He pulls his arm away and finally gets a close look at his arm. "And while your at it, I don't suppose you could tell me, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY ARM." As he says the last part Brian sits up straight, wincing slightly do to the strain on his ribs.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
-Shar, Data
08:13
On the street in front of Frank's place

The girl shows a smile that would look really great on a tiger just about to pounce on his prey.
"What is it this you X-Men, the boy just decided to get on your side but allready overestimates himself like the rest of you. And there I thought that arrogance is just a way to compensate for too tight suits."
She stretches her finger until her joints click and steps right in front of the advancing motorcicle.
"Boy you look cute and that attempt to threaten me sure is too. So just stay out of the way. In the end you will be thanking me anyway so why take some broken ribs with ya."
Then she turns to face Shar without a word. Appearantly she doesn't even intend to offer her the option to retreat.

Initiative:
Shar: 7
Data: 19
Rogue: 16

Radiant

First Post
-Shadow, Flex
14:03
Brian's school

"I think your powers allow you to morph into shadow Brian. And appearanlty they have some other... sideffects. I can teach you how to use them so they don't get out of control. And beside that I find myself in dire need of gifted young people like you."
He motions to a waiting car.
"We should be leaving, I have allready alerted an ambulance for those poor boys and you should not be here then they arrive."
At that there's a moan from the so far totaly ignored guys on the ground.

Mimic

First Post
"I remember now, you were in my head..." he says as he taps his finger against his temple.

Brian slowly stands looks around shrugs slightly, "might as well, going to be kicked out of school for sure, man the parents are going to be pissed."

"How long am I going to look like this anyways?" He glances over to where Flex is standing, he finishes his smoke and crushes it out with his boot. "Could be worse I guess."

Brian will start to walk towards the waiting car.

Remove ads