• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X-PATH: Stick Your Citadel Where the Sun Don't Shine (Complete 5 Aug 2004)

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Looking forward to the sequal, and you've inspired me to actually track down this adventure path- whether I'll use X-path or something else I don't know, but we'll see....

Capellan

Explorer
Thomas Hobbes said:
you've inspired me to actually track down this adventure path

Be aware that the WotC Adventure Path is very much "back to the dungeon" type stuff. Lots of big complexes filled with nasty monsters in the early entries, changing to small complexes filled with really nasty monsters in the later ones. If you like that kind of thing, all will be well and good.

One of the reasons I chose to run X-Path was that I couldn't see my players getting much enjoyment out of the modules, if I tried to run them as straight D&D.

Capellan

Explorer
There will be a longer gap than expected between running Sunless Citadel and Forge of Fury -- possibly a very long one. I am heading over to the US on business for at least two months: possibly much longer.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Capellan,

You are a psychic vampire who is draining my life away. No, really. Each on of your storyhours is a great read and I've got to look at anything with your name on it.

Seriously - great, fun writing style. Wish I could write like you :)

Dolza

First Post
this stuff is inspired!

This is some of the funniest stuff i've ever read on these boards! I'm eagerly awating more of the background stuff on your game.

Even with his short appearance, Simon has got to be my favorite character, I nearly spit my water all over the screen when he said he had bronchitis! Genius! Genius!

Have a great time in the states and know we'll all be champing at the bit waiting for the next installment of X-Path!

Capellan

Explorer
We're planning to take on X-PATH 2 : The Forge of F.U. in a mammoth two-day session on January 8th and 9th. Floyd, Beverly and Joseph will all be back -- and maybe Simon and Fabio, too. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes :)

Peterson

First Post
Capellan said:
We're planning to take on X-PATH 2 : The Forge of F.U. in a mammoth two-day session on January 8th and 9th. Floyd, Beverly and Joseph will all be back -- and maybe Simon and Fabio, too. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes :)

Ah yeah. Who's a bad mutha shush your mouth

Capellan!

Seriously looking forward to catching this!

Peterson

Capellan

Explorer
We had the game, with all 5 players in attendance. Much fun was had, and much carnage ensued. I'm a bit busy this week, but I should be able to start the story hour for X-PATH 2 next week sometime.

Remove ads