X-PATH: Stick Your Citadel Where the Sun Don't Shine (Complete 5 Aug 2004)

darkbard

Legend
just stumbled into this story for the first time: what a treat! prior to today, i've only followed four storyhours: sepulchrave, destan, old druid and jonrog [if he's still writing... [hint, hint]]. now it's most delightedly five! hurray for capellan and his wonderful genius!

Nephis

Adventurer
darkbard said:
just stumbled into this story for the first time: what a treat! prior to today, i've only followed four storyhours: sepulchrave, destan, old druid and jonrog [if he's still writing... [hint, hint]]. now it's most delightedly five! hurray for capellan and his wonderful genius!

:) what he said....

Mantreus

Explorer
Dolza said:
Even with his short appearance, Simon has got to be my favorite character, I nearly spit my water all over the screen when he said he had bronchitis! Genius! Genius!
Wow.. I didn't realise he was so popular :)

Much of the mammoth weekend session consisted of "Simon, ninja the door!" or "Simon, ninja that wall!" or "Ninja that waterfall!"...

By the end of the session, Simon was down with the mad ninja skillz.. yo!

Capellan

Explorer
No updates this week - I can't get access to the 'net long enough to write and post them (long story involving misunderstandings with the landlord). I'll write an update this weekend, but no guarantees on when I can post it.

In the mean time: Go Buy My Stuff! :D

Remove ads