• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Xath and Archon: Kids in the Hall

Xath

Moder-gator
Xath runs out of the door where the circle had been meeting and spots Archonus ahead of her. She tries to catch up, shouting ahead "Archonus, please wait!"

Xath

Moder-gator
As she catches up to him she says entreatingly "Please tell me you didn't mean to....you didn't betray the circle?"

Archon

First Post
Archonus does not turn to face Xath. "How could you even ask that? I have fought and i have bled and i have died in their honor. I have never, nor will i ever betray them or you. Things are just....more complicated now."
Archonus sighs.
"When we all swore our lives to each other i never thought i'd find happiness. The Circle was my life but now i am about to have a child and she will become my life. The others don't understand and i don't expect them to."
Under his breath Archon whispers,
"...Arfin would."

Xath

Moder-gator
"And we cannot be happy and fight for the cause at the same time?" she asks quietly. "Things have always been complicated, Archonus."

Archon

First Post
"And things will always be complicated."
He turns to face her finally.
"Do not fear my love, my loyalties may be many, but i remain loyal to all still the same. To queen, to country, to circle, to cause and to you. I just have one more on the way."

Xath

Moder-gator
Xath gasps as she sees the mark no prevalant on his forehead. (if applicable) Tears well up in her eyes and she rushes to embrace him.

Remove ads