• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Xbox Originals...Worthwhile?

punkorange

First Post
I didn't see anyone mention fusion frenzy. It's a pretty good party game. I've killed some time with it and didn't wish I hadn't of.

Asmor

First Post
punkorange said:
I didn't see anyone mention fusion frenzy. It's a pretty good party game. I've killed some time with it and didn't wish I hadn't of.

Tis a fun game indeed. Well worth $15. Personally, my favorites are Sumo and Twisted System.

Felon

First Post
No achievements? Bummer.

So, I see that Indigo Prophecy is also available. I've heard good things about it. Anyone here tried it?

Vocenoctum

First Post
Felon said:
No achievements? Bummer.

So, I see that Indigo Prophecy is also available. I've heard good things about it. Anyone here tried it?

I had it, it was okay. Oddball plot, gameplay was okay. Conversation system was good, but the cutscene's had a "push the joysticks/ push the buttons" type of deal sort of like Dragons Lair, but not as good as Resident Evil 4. At lots of times it served to drag you out of the narrative, paying more attention to the colored lights than to the scene unfolding.

Remove ads