Xp for posts

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was curious to know how many xp I have and with the exception of the top 100, I do not see an xp list any where else. Is there any thing? Where is it if it does exist.?

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
In the upper right corner, click Settings. In the center column you will see your total XP received.

It won't give details about any posts that received XP since the hack (I think), but the count is accurate.

Scott DeWar

do you mean this: Latest Experience Points Received (1345 point(s) total)

if so, I think that is the old xp system before the last black (A$$) hat attack

Scott DeWar

Oh, well. I am at 1347 now. *ahem* well, uh . . . . .erm, . . . . .er, . . . . .uh, . . . . .

Scott DeWar

A thought. . . If that number is accurate, why am I not on the list at #2? I am thinking, That is a total of the time that was and the time that is.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The total on your account page is correct.

The top lists page lists totals since the hack.

No, I can't combine them. Many reasons. :)

Scott DeWar

Then, I don't understand how I am in the other three lists, but not the xp list. Not that it is important, but just curious. That is all.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Then, I don't understand how I am in the other three lists, but not the xp list. Not that it is important, but just curious. That is all.

Other three lists?

You're in the "given" lists because you've personally given thousands of XP to Col. Pladoh in the last year or two.

Are you saying you've received more than 104 XP (the XP total of the #100 position on the XP Received chart) since the new system launched?

Last edited:

Remove ads