Xp for posts

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
just for the record, it says xp received on my settings page, so I am getting the numbers from that.

That information doesn't conflict with my post #7, above. I'm a little lost on the question. Your settings page lists XP ever, the lists show XP since the new system was installed. The two numbers are different.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
That information doesn't conflict with my post #7, above. I'm a little lost on the question. Your settings page lists XP ever, the lists show XP since the new system was installed. The two numbers are different.

if that number on the settings page is the old xp system's, then the experiment that Rabulias and I did where he gave me an xp, why did that number increase? That is our confusion, sir.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
if that number on the settings page is the old xp system's, then the experiment that Rabulias and I did where he gave me an xp, why did that number increase? That is our confusion, sir.

The number on the settings page isn't the old XP system. It's the correct current total. The numbers in the charts are the XP since the new system.

I'm not very good at explaining things at 3am. I'll try again tomorrow!

Scott DeWar

I was about to say something about the time where you are!! Please, let us try this again tomorrow!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
There is "XP since new system was installed" and there is "Total XP".

Total XP *includes* the XP since the new system was installed.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There is "XP since new system was installed" and there is "Total XP".

Total XP *includes* the XP since the new system was installed.

Yup, this. Does that help, [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]? I'm stretching my language skills trying to think of alternative ways to phrase it, but I fear I'm falling short!

Scott DeWar

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], It is 2230 here so I do not expect to see an answer until tomorrow, but, do my eyes deceive me? Or are the titles for xp still advancing? I see E.Gary Gygax at level 28. I am grandad of assassins. It does seem o be so.

Remove ads