Xp for posts

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], It is 2230 here so I do not expect to see an answer until tomorrow, but, do my eyes deceive me? Or are the titles for xp still advancing? I see E.Gary Gygax at level 28. I am grandad of assassins. It does seem o be so.

I don't follow the question? Sorry!

delericho

Legend
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], It is 2230 here so I do not expect to see an answer until tomorrow, but, do my eyes deceive me? Or are the titles for xp still advancing? I see E.Gary Gygax at level 28. I am grandad of assassins. It does seem o be so.

Yep, they're still advancing. Albeit slowly for those of us at sufficiently high level!

(I too was a Grandfather of Assassins when the new XP system came in, but have advanced a level since then. That single combat required to become Grand Druid was brutal!)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], Delericho has answered the question precisely. The title that is referred to is the title under where it says "the guvnor" for you, listed as greater elemental lv 23.
[MENTION=22424]delericho[/MENTION], thanks for the heads up on the battle. I am probably near to the point of the battle.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
No! that's cheating! That is the lazy way out!

Wait, wasn't what I just said the reasons why you wouldn't do that at first?

delericho

Legend
[MENTION=22424]delericho[/MENTION], thanks for the heads up on the battle. I am probably near to the point of the battle.

As far as I'm aware, and unless it's been changed, the levels use the 4e XP progression, with the thresholds all divided by 100. So the threshold for moving from 19th to 20th is 1,430 XP, and for 20th to 21st is 1,750.

Remove ads