• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yard work: Please help, will pay!!

Eeralai

First Post
Is anyone interested in doing some yard work for us on Wed. or Thursday? The times are flexible, and it's for the usual $8 an hour.

Last edited:

Ayla131

First Post
I can come tomorrow if you would like me to, and then Thursday I am over there anyways so I can do my normal or yardwork. Whatever you want. If you would like me to come over tomorrow, just tell me what time.

Kultar

First Post
Hey this is Dani, I was just getting on to tell you that i can no longer come on Thursdays because I am now working at Sweet Tomatoes. If i ever have a day off, i can tell you and see about going that day, but i do not know if they will have me working on thursdays or not. I will see how me schedual turns out and get back to you.

Tormal

First Post
Well, I might be open for a few hours both of those days for some yard work I bet. My schedule permits that kind of work! It woudl have to be in the afternoon however but if that's no problem just let me know if you need my help!

Eeralai

First Post
More work

We are hopefully purchasing a home, which means we have to get our home ready to sell pretty quickly. It would be great to have a yard work session like we do every year, and we will pay $8 an hour and buy lunch. This Saturday would be good for us if anyone is interested. Since there is plenty to do, if you would like to earn some more money, anyone can come over any day this week to do yard work and possibly help clean the garage out. I'll start checking the board regularly, or you can call anytime between 8 am and 10 pm. And, not to worry, David is still planning on running the game, you will just have to drive a lot further once we move :)

Remove ads