• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yard work: Please help, will pay!!

Kultar

First Post
I should be able to help with yard work a few days this week. Just let me know what days work best for you and what time and I will see what I can work out.

Last edited:

Kultar

First Post
This is Dani. I have my schedual for the rest of this week. I have Tuesday and Wednesday off. If you would like (and i do not have a lot of homework) I would be more than happy to help out doing whatever I can on either or both days. And I think I might have next monday and tuesday off (not possative), so I can help on either (or both) of those days as well.

BSF

Explorer
Well, today I spent doing things that I had not planned for, but I think both Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon are good for me if they are still good for Dani and Mike. 3:30 is a good time on Thursday and any time after 1:00 on wednesday. LMK Anyone else who can come those times LMK too!

Kultar

First Post
Wednesday I can only stay until 4 and thursday afternoon/evening I have to take care of some other things. Saturday I work from 1-9 so that shoots that day down. Friday im at work all day. Not sure what my schedual for next week is but would that be an option for you?

Tormal

First Post
I'm free after 1 or 2 every day of the week. I'm off on friday's after 1 or 2 and saturdays too. I can come over for a bit on wednesday and help out or some other time if you'd prefer. Let me know! :)

Eeralai

First Post
That's great Brandon! Come Wednesday and plan on coming Thursday and Friday too. I realized today that Chris is graduating Saturday. Hooray! So instead of doing yard work this Saturday, is anyone available Sunday?

Kultar

First Post
I will let you know about sunday after i get my schedual but im pretty sure that I will have to close but I can help in the morning. see you tomarrow at 1.

Remove ads