• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yay for Locke

Aesmael

Explorer
That's right, Lost has only been showing over here a couple of weeks now and they just showed the (first?) episode with Locke's past in it. First time in quite a while that a story has gotten a positive emotional respose from me. So, yay for Locke, I guess.

I wonder if it would be possible to have a thread containing links to the weekly discussions of shows like this? I don't look into them until I have seen the episode myself and by then it is months or years after 'twas discussed here. Or not *shrug*

Frostmarrow

First Post
Aesmael said:
That's right, Lost has only been showing over here a couple of weeks now and they just showed the (first?) episode with Locke's past in it. First time in quite a while that a story has gotten a positive emotional respose from me. So, yay for Locke, I guess.

I wonder if it would be possible to have a thread containing links to the weekly discussions of shows like this? I don't look into them until I have seen the episode myself and by then it is months or years after 'twas discussed here. Or not *shrug*

Cool! Locke's past was revealed last night over here too. Who would have known that he is a gamer? What game did he play with his colleague on the lunch break? Looked made up to me. :D

Aesmael

Explorer
Yah, I thought the pieces looked like the cheap army men I used to get in bags when I was younger. Coincidentally, the only game that got played with those could well be described as 'Lost.' I know of no formal use for them.

Chroma

Explorer
I haven't watched the Locke ep in a while, but I thought they were playing one of the Axis and Allies games on their lunch break.

reveal

Adventurer
Chroma said:
I haven't watched the Locke ep in a while, but I thought they were playing one of the Axis and Allies games on their lunch break.

It was either that or Risk, I couldn't tell either. Either way, they keep calling him Colonel so it was probably a war game. But I'm still not sure why he's called Colonel and I've seen every episode (in the US). :)

Remove ads