[YB] Meowth make Kalanyr go pow!

reiella

Explorer
REOOWTH! Reowth? The fang punches?

What is that supposed to mean?

Reowth... Reowth...

Hey Gamera do you know what it means when a fang punches?

Oh that?

Reooowth, okie then! Hey Gengar help me out here, this complicated move!

The fang punches in the midst of the wastelands; absorbs the aggression of the soul!

Sabaron

First Post
"That's more like it laddie! Make the wee kittie go pow! Make 'is wee fangs bite the ground! More! Harder!

Haggis laddie. 2 haggis' kittie, 2 neutral.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The jaguar burns the vineyard; scatters the motion of the clouds!

Kalanyr temporarily moves the fight to Soth's vineyards where he sets the crumbling charred remains of the vines on fire, before returning to the original location!

reiella

Explorer
Meowth. Hey this pretty flower. OWAOO! It's celebi! Reowth! Yes! Celebi! Go attack! Reowth reowth reowth reowth! Meowth go dance with Gamera now, Gamera leads though, he bigger.

The rose petal devastates the heavens; defends against the terror of the reptile!

Sabaron

First Post
"Ock! Where ye be goin' lad? I cannae be givin' ye the round if ye be gone! Oh well. *psst... hey kittie... give me the flower for me wife and the round is yours* Hey, wait just a minnite[sic]! The laddie went off to defend the clouds! Sorry kittie, but the round goes to 'im.

Haggis laddie. 1 haggis Kittie, 3 haggis neutral.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The rabbit breaks the pond; protects against the edge of the wyrm!

Kalanyr calls upon a horde of rabbits to jump up and down on Gamera's back in order to give him a saw back!

reiella

Explorer
Wow! Crabby got ... err big. Meowth think meowth stand over there... He has that hungry look in his eye. Yes Meowth definantively stand over there, away from Crabby. Reoooooowth.

The supreme crab devours the tundra; conceals the touch of the body!

Sabaron

First Post
"Look at the size o' that crab! That be lookin' mighty tasty! Kittie, I'll trade you some o' me haggis for it!

Haggis kittie. 2 haggi Kittie, 2 haggi neutral.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The dragon punches the palace and bows close to the comet; parts the foray of the water!

Kalanyr calls upon the might of the awesome dragon to hit meoth and then call down a big comet on Gamera!

reiella

Explorer
Hey Meowth. Got a little tip for you. While I never got a chance to use this move, you give a try

Reowth? Ghostie meowth helping me? WOW! Meowth!

.... I give up

The spider completely parts the hells; defends against the descent of the weapon!

Remove ads