[YB] Meowth make Kalanyr go pow!

Sabaron

First Post
"He's bowing!? Bowing?! How bloody English of ye, lad! Not to mention yer comet, that the kittie defended against. Here kittie, have some haggis."

1 Haggis kittie. 3 haggis' kittie, 1 haggis neutral.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The thunder tumbles atop the lake and aggresively mangles the comet; grasps the onslaught of the four winds!

Kalanyr transforms into a ball of electrical power and tumbles on top of the lake gathering energy and boiling it before shooting towards the treacherous comet and mangling it horribly.

reiella

Explorer
MEOWTH! Meowth go fishy-like-thing-eel! YEA! REOWOTH!

Meowth wonder though....

How can a manta ray kick?

Or block?

Or get to the hells?

Meowth confused.

Oh Gamera, what's that?

OOOOOOH. that makes sense then!

Well at least he's learned one of our secrets

The transcendent manta ray kicks the hells; blocks the tempest of the orchid! *yen*

Sabaron

First Post
"Sorry laddie; if that kittie weren't blocking your tempest ye'd have won the round, but the kittie wins.

2 points and match kittie.

Kittie, you are now a Gang Lord 0. Ye acquire Delta as a Location to keep, and ye get the Hells as a new location. Ye get another Dirty Trick and mae pick a location (Gang Member) Ye record be 8-2.

Lad, you were beaten by a wee kittie. Have ye nay shame? Ye be a Knight of Light 0 with a record of 12-5.

Sabaron

First Post
This match has been entered into the Hall of Records.

Meowth, you are now #3. Win just a few more matches, and the coveted top spot could be yours.

Kalanyr, you have fallen to #4. Let your memories of former glory inspire you to regain the top position!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"A good fight Meowth, you're the only villain with my respect. Do well Plush One, oh and beat up the Money Hugging one for me. I'll be sure to come over sometime."

Remove ads