• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Kalath in Wicht's Tomb Again

Wicht

Hero
Still smoking slightly, Kalath pulls the torch and not too suprisingly, it pulls away with a click. There is a sliding sound and one of the large stones making up the floor slides away to reveal a set of stairs down. The stairs are more or less dead center in the room. There are torches burning in the stair tunnel.

Wicht

Hero
The stairs go down and down and down, turning ever to the left.

Then they go down a bit further, still turning to the left. After at least a couple hundred feet of stairs, Kalath comes to a great Iron door. There is no lock on the door which stands nearly twelve feet tall, bit niether is there a handle of any sort.

graydoom

First Post
Kalath approaches the doors and lock for hidden catches or similar things. If he fails to find any, he pushes open the door.

Wicht

Hero
Kalath can find no hidden latches on the door nor can he find any traps. However pushing on the door is futile. Like the door far above him, it is likely barred from the inside.

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Is Purchased Power under consideration for being changed for yb2.1? As I noted in the opinion s thread, I think it currently costs too little. Of course, if crowd pleaser is changed purchased power doesn't need to be changed.

Kalath knocks on the door. "Hello in there! Open the door!"

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
ooc - I think I am going to change the crowd pleaser to a 1 yen/4 yen power and per your suggestion up the purchased power to 10.

There is a rumble from the other side and a voice says in a deep baritone voice that seems to come from near the top of the door, "Whats the Password."

Remove ads