• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Kalath in Wicht's Tomb Again

Wicht

Hero
It is a long long climb back to the top, and when he gets there the imps stare at him funny as he exits.

"Find what you wanted?" one of them asks.

graydoom

First Post
Kalath says "Yes, I did," and exits the crypt.

Once back on the path, he walks south to the crypt at the end of the Path of Tears.

Wicht

Hero
The crypt at the southern end of the path of tears is disturbingly famaliar. Words above the door read "No Mercy for the Children." There are two broken statues on either side of the door and the door is slightly open.

graydoom

First Post
"... No Mercy for these children, indeed. But even now I fear they would defeat me... their numbers are simply to great. Another day, devil children... another day."

Turning his back on the crypt, Kalath walks north, until he is off the path of tears, and then turns left continues to the west along the path.

Wicht

Hero
Continuing back to the path of the dead, Kalath again heads west. The path heads sharply downhill and then begins climbing again, now going north west. About halfway up the hill, there is another path heading north. It goes fairly straight over a flatter area of land and Kalath can see a crypt at the end of the path. It is the only crypt along the path. The sign at the corner declares the new path to be the "path of blood." The "Path of the Dead" continues up hill in a northwesterly direction and Kalath can see the back of a tomb at the top of the hill just south of the path.

Wicht

Hero
The path of blood leads straight to a single crypt. Above the door are carved the words, "Here lies Count Raskilvov. Death comes to those who free Him!” Other than the words there are no markings on the white stones of the crypt.

graydoom

First Post
"Hmmmm. Another imprisoned being...."

"Some other day, Count Raskilvov... the last being I freed got me into enough trouble."

Kalath heads back onto the path of the dead and continues westward.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads