Yes it's ANOTHER rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Placing rants on a forum, for anything including what this topic originally started, is not a way to resolve the problem. All it does it continue to promote the feelings of discontent, while indulging in a session of finger-pointing.

I wasn't trying to resolve a problem. I was putting my rant into the mix, because I thought that was what the post was for - ranting. Next time I'll create another whole post for my rants. As I thought this was a session for discontent, as no finger-pointing was done.

Last edited:

DireWereTeddy

First Post
Good-bye. I'm sick of this. I'm not putting up with the :):):):):):):)s or the two-faced.

That includes you Black Fox. You're the one who started the trouble. You had to stick your nose into the business of other people. It wasn't your place but you did so anyways. Congratulations on being an :):):):):):):) and first reason that I'm leaving.

I haven't been a regular visitor to this community in a long time, for years. But I can honestly say I understand why it's gotten so small, and it has nothing to do with the site being hard to find. It's the OOC treatment players get, especially someone who's only been on this site for two months. TWO MONTHS! And she gets verbally assaulted, abused, and slandered. Congratulations to this whole community.

Good bye. If there's anyone who wants to stay in touch with me, PM me on here and I'll make sure you get the requisite contact info.

Last edited:

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Don't leave the site, it won't resolve the issue. You're a good player, just a little rattled with what is going on.

Last edited:

Bari

First Post
And that's all, folks! Thanks for posting and reading and be ready to join us next week for another awesome show of Let's Go to Hell! Thanks!

*cues closing medley*

No really, this would be a perfect time to lock the thread before someone else starts insulting. I started this thread to mention I was unhappy about something, and then a bunch of people invaded it and turned into their own personal battleground.

Last edited:

DireWereTeddy

First Post
Locking the thread won't solve the problem. And I posted because this is an issue for the community as a whole. As long as that sort of behavior continues, as long as the community as a whole allows it to continue, then the site won't get enough new players to stay alive. It will continue this slow downward spiral as such treatment drives away even the older players, like it's doing to me.

DireWereTeddy

First Post
Do you really not care about the fact that one of the players on this site was verbally assaulted and slandered out of character? Or do you just not care because you don't know the individual personally?

Bari

First Post
There's a time and a place for everything, man. I made this thread to share what I thought on a particular situation with you guys, a situation that's been left behind. And it's turning into some sort of bloody arena with you insulting people freely. So, let me tell you something. It doesn't matter how old you are, what slander and fighting took place days ago, it doesn't matter if you think we're all going to die because of whatever fight you had. This is not the place for it. Why do you think I didn't put any names in the first post of this thread? --or did you even read it? Since it's got nothing to do with what you people are saying here. So. I made the thread, I request it locked because I saw direct insults to people and I -don't- want my name splattered with petty online argument that doesn't even concern me.

And don't confuse things. Don't come to me saying anything like that "this mistreatment concerns us all" or whatever, because it doesn't, I heard both sides, and believe me, whatever flirting/communication problem people had does not concern any of us, it is NOT a paragon of what is "happening to the site" and it is NOT the fight of the year. This is not a reality show. And no, you didn't say anything of that. I'm covering it just in case you do, because, y'know. I want the thread locked.

DireWereTeddy

First Post
I'd like to know how you heard both sides, since neither my wife or I have said anything to you about it. And it's not the miscommunication that's the issue. That happens. It's the fact that two people, not even involved with said miscommunication, took it upon myself to verbally assault my wife and attempt to convince me my wife was cheating on me, among other things.

It does concern everyone, because the site is for all appearances unmoderated. Now, I apologize if I misunderstood the purpose of the thread. I thought it was so players could air any rants they had. I didn't know it was specifically for your rant. That said, if the Magi would prefer me to move this to another thread, then I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads