• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yo Ho Ho! Recruiting Spelljamming Pirates and Roguish Sorts to fill Openings!

Festy_Dog

First Post
Oops, me thinks I posted in the wrong OOC thread. Anyway, here's the post I alluded to in the IC thread:

If you'd like input on the replacements send me an email listing the five potential crewmates in order of preference at festydog at gmail dot com. Send a duplicate to Rystil as well. I'll wait a day or so after the last of the five applicants have spoken before announcing results, so that people have time to think about their decisions.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Alright, thanks to all five players--looks like we have a crew. The three who were taken should post in the SoM Rogue's Gallery (sort by Spelljamming and look at all threads since the Beginning, there aren't many, so it's easy to find).

Gli'jar and Fenris--your characters are both welcome to have found themselves to Eldiz for the soon-to-be-announced Destiny's Tears re-recruiting, though in the case of Lar, I believe that you had Else, an awesome character in her own right, in mind for that one, right Fenris?

Fenris

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
Alright, thanks to all five players--looks like we have a crew. The three who were taken should post in the SoM Rogue's Gallery (sort by Spelljamming and look at all threads since the Beginning, there aren't many, so it's easy to find).

Gli'jar and Fenris--your characters are both welcome to have found themselves to Eldiz for the soon-to-be-announced Destiny's Tears re-recruiting, though in the case of Lar, I believe that you had Else, an awesome character in her own right, in mind for that one, right Fenris?

Rystil,
You had thought that Lar was a better fit here, but I can take either Lar or Else to DT, depends on which you think will fit better and be a stronger candidate.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Fenris said:
Rystil,
You had thought that Lar was a better fit here, but I can take either Lar or Else to DT, depends on which you think will fit better and be a stronger candidate.
Yup, Lar was the better fit in this one, I think. Either works for DT, which is basically a Convocation that establishes an organisation for exploration and such, a mission-based game based in Eldiz that explores unknown planets, seeks out new life and new civilisations, and such. Heck, if I do the in-character recruiting thing again, I see no reason why you can't try with both. I'll pick X number to send on to the PCs in-game (in this case, there was a small enough number of you that I picked all the characters), and if both Lar and Else pass that cut, you'll be able to have two chances in-game as well (if both make it, we'll have whichever one you're more excited about playing join the crew). Sound good?

Fenris

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
Yup, Lar was the better fit in this one, I think. Either works for DT, which is basically a Convocation that establishes an organisation for exploration and such, a mission-based game based in Eldiz that explores unknown planets, seeks out new life and new civilisations, and such. Heck, if I do the in-character recruiting thing again, I see no reason why you can't try with both. I'll pick X number to send on to the PCs in-game (in this case, there was a small enough number of you that I picked all the characters), and if both Lar and Else pass that cut, you'll be able to have two chances in-game as well (if both make it, we'll have whichever one you're more excited about playing join the crew). Sound good?
Sounds good.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ooh, DT is picking up again?

Who's actualy left from that? Did that sorta splinter off in 2 directions?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Ooh, DT is picking up again?

Who's actualy left from that? Did that sorta splinter off in 2 directions?
FreeXenon seems to have dropped. Most of the others definitely did. Depending on if we have Thanee, we either only have you and unleashed, or we have the three of you: you, unleashed, and the third person whose character takes charge just like in SoM :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
FreeXenon seems to have dropped. Most of the others definitely did. Depending on if we have Thanee, we either only have you and unleashed, or we have the three of you: you, unleashed, and the third person whose character takes charge just like in SoM :lol:
Kirkesh would have taken charge if Talia turned over the boat to him :p

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Well, I would have played a more prominent part in the early running when Festy did all the talking, but I forgot to subscribe. :p

As for DT, if Thanee isn't coming back, Fedowin will take over the ship. ;)

Remove ads