You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginnel

Explorer
You're too new to be naming threads.:p

I say Galeros or Goldmoon get the next one. I don't think either have had the honor yet.

Okay. We'll do this. Goldmoon gets first shot. Danny if he'd like can do it if she's not around. Relique is the backup.:p

We had cheesecake at work tonight.:D

Hmm, I just have to say balls to that Aeson, you shouldn't have to be here for any amount of time to make a Hive true priority should be to older members who haven't. (and infact there have been a few occasions new hivers have made Hives Shabe and Duskblade for example come to mind)

No tornadoes, just gales and downpours leading to flooding. The awesome thing about rain is that it is followed by waterfalls on the mountain. That never fails makes me happy :)

And yes, if you are on call on a friday, expect to be disturbed if you have plans. Karma can be nasty like that.
I think its a funny joke if thats any consolation?

:D

Last edited:

I'm watching Quantum of Solace. It's a good action flick but I still say it's not James Bond. The Borne movies were a clone of the Bond movies in a way. Now it seems the other way around. I want Bond's car to be armored and armed. I want gadgets. I want Q.

First redo was different so it was intertaining but this one was only okay. I miss the campy Bond in some ways. Movies are to get away from "realism".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads