You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Warlock

Explorer
I hope no one minds me being a little more serious lately. I just felt it was time I open up a bit more.:)

:hmm:

*Floods the Hive with Cotton Candy*

I AM A FLUFFY CLOUD FULL OF DARKNESS AND DELICIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Cotton Candy.

I am conflicted.

On the one hand, it is SUGAR!

On the other hand, it reminds one of eating a polo shirt.

On the gripping hand, it sticks to EVERYTHING.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
She has powers of illusion, she could LOOK busty and blonde. Then Sven would just have to be drunk enough not to notice that she feels different.You know you love it. Hey, if we could convince someone else to run it, you could even play IN it. :cool:
I'm not sure why this was quoted... I seriously do not. I tried to quote something else and instead this was quoted.
I'm a woman who is attracted to other women.....some people call that creepy.
I call that must watch TV... if they are both cute.
Maybe I should stop coming here. It seems I always end up depressing myself.
I think what i making you depressed is that when you post here you allow yourself to open up. Thus, as a result you get depressed since you are talking about what is making you depressed instead of bottling it up.
I would call him "The Coskiller" then. because he Cosplays, but is a villain.:p
Why not call him Masquerading Cosplaying Assassin: Girugamesh
I hope no one minds me being a little more serious lately. I just felt it was time I open up a bit more.:)

:hmm:

*Floods the Hive with Cotton Candy*

I AM A FLUFFY CLOUD FULL OF DARKNESS AND DELICIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
o_O

Tinker Gnome

Adventurer
Cotton candy is evil, and when animated, it becomes angry little pomeranians.

I remember reading somewhere about how someone's friend told them that it might have actually been a "Pomeranian" that Eve ate and not an Apple, the other person responded by saying something like "That would have been awesome if Satan had convinced Eve to bite into a little dog." I think his friend meant a Pomegranate.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I dunno, I still think "Coskiller" has a nice ring to it.:p

Coskiller will be the American name that is given to him. :p The other one will be what is written in Japanese when ever he appears and does his "I'm a Badguy who needs to be feared since I like killing people" evil pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads