• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
It neither turns me on or off. It just is.

Well, to clarify, just the thought of it doesn't creep me out nor the idea; only when I see it am I creeped out. Doesn't sound like there's a difference, but it's there nonetheless.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Well, to clarify, just the thought of it doesn't creep me out nor the idea; only when I see it am I creeped out. Doesn't sound like there's a difference, but it's there nonetheless.

I am not bothered by it.:)

Hmmm, I just realized I gave advice when Aeson said that the advice one gets here is not too great, but that we all come here because we are all in similar circumstances.:hmm:

Well, I hope it helps regardless Aeson.:)

The_Warlock

Explorer
Succotash creeps me out.

You know why?

Because it looks like vomit.

And I don't mean just average vomit.

I mean, when you are really horribly ill in the gut, and you finally open your eyes and look in the toilet bowl, and it's not disgust, it's not pain, it's incredulity, because you are damn sure what you are looking at has CORN in it, and sometimes PEAS.

And you haven't had CORN or PEAS in MONTHS, let along right before you got food poisoning. How the hell did Corn and/or Peas get into your vomit?

How? Because there's a hidden second stomach, and all your body does is store and preserve corn and peas in it, just so the next time you hurl they are there to shake the very foundation of your world.

And Succotash looks JUST LIKE IT.

That's why Succotash creeps me out.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I suggest a supervillain call Anime Ray (or is it Rei?), who can turn his/her/it's (we're never sure with that clothing) targets into living animation.

That's The Otaku. He obtains the powers of anime character's by dressing up as them. I was thinking of making that be Mr. Tv's nemisis.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
I hope no one minds me being a little more serious lately. I just felt it was time I open up a bit more.:)

:hmm:

*Floods the Hive with Cotton Candy*

I AM A FLUFFY CLOUD FULL OF DARKNESS AND DELICIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads