You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Speaking of people leaving, I hope Mega hasn't actually left for good...

And what happened to Myconid? And, uh, Aurora. And, uh, whoever else who's gone I'm probably missing [that isn't, of course, an alt of Rev]. Come back everyone, come back!

Ginnel

Explorer
Ok time for the story of the most sucky week of my life not sure i I've posted this before but here goes.
[sblock=sucky week 6-7 years ago]
was at uni final year, knew I hadn't done that well.

In the same week I broke up with my girlfriend at the time, I did the breaking up and it was kinda mutual, but it never feels good and is emotionally draining.

Later on that week I figure out I've failed my degree that hits kinda hard, shouldn't have because I was a bit crap (possibly depressed over L more to come on her)

My 2 flatmates at the time G and L, L I pretty much adored (and we'd kissed a few times and she'd tried it on when I my first girlfriend, I refused) and had gotten depressed over her earlier in the term, not leaving my room mostly or going to lectures for 2 weeks or so (because she was with a guy), anyway its during this whole week of :):):):) her Dad phones up
and goes "is L in?"
and I go "no"
he asks "is that Martin?"
"yes" I go
and he says "when are you leaving?"
I say "next week sometime as planned"
and he says "no you better be gone by the time I get up there to visit my daughter because you woke her up one of the nights before her 2nd year final exams" (not that she'd done that to me during my final year exams at all ;))
and I can't remember too well now but I think the conversation ends there with the wee 21 year old me coming to the end of his emotional tether, L comes in a while later and I burst out sobbing telling her about the whole week of :):):):) and how her Dad threatend me on the phone and that I was scared he'd break my legs or something she made reasuring comments and stuff and I felt a lot better and decided to go out to a friends to get sensibly drunk.
I got a text a wee bit later on from G the other flatmate saying L knows you lied I wouldn't come back to the house tonight.

Whee that was a great week :) when my Dad came round to pick up all my stuff the following week I brokedown in tears when I saw him.
Still I stuck it in Lancaster with some good friends, tried to redo my uni course (so I could get a pass grade) but they didn't get the coursework to me on time so I decided F*ck it I'm probably not gonna go through with this anyway lets stop putting off getting a job then I go unemployed for 9 months plus eventually getting a job in Game and life started to get back on track again.

EDIT: there is no medical proof I was depressed at either of the points in this tale where I said I was as I didn't see a Doctor or get help, just so yah know, but from how its described and when I've seen and interacted with other people who have been it seems to be a good self diagnosis

Also bear in mind this happend 6-7 years ago :D

When I do something crap nowadays I point back to one of the crap things I did drunk when I was at Uni and go phew at least it wasn't as bad as that, the comparisson seems to help and it might be trying to let myself off feeling the guilt of what I've currently done but it helps me not beat my self up about it too much and deadens the guilty dread feeling.
[/sblock]

Well not 100% sure why I posted that probably to show my low point though I imagine.
Its made me the person I am today and I'm pretty happy with him so its gotta be good for something :)

Last edited:

Goldmoon

First Post

And what happened to Myconid? And, uh, Aurora. And, uh, whoever else who's gone I'm probably missing [that isn't, of course, an alt of Rev]. Come back everyone, come back!

I know....I dont want Mega to leave us.

I was hoping Myconid would have sent me an Email by now....

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Well, I am having a good-hair day. ;)
You can only do so much with a buzz cut.:p

Mega was in yesterday I think. When he's feeling better he'll be back.

Hivers come and go. We want them to stay but some times they get busy or out grow us. Perhaps they'll be back.

I call that hawt!
My point.
Now, man on man, THAT I find creepy. I just can't help it.
It neither turns me on or off. It just is.
I know....I dont want Mega to leave us.

I was hoping Myconid would have sent me an Email by now....
Have you tried emailing him?

Goldmoon

First Post
Ok time for the story of the most sucky week of my life not sure i I've posted this before but here goes.
[sblock=sucky week 6-7 years ago]
was at uni final year, knew I hadn't done that well.

In the same week I broke up with my girlfriend at the time, I did the breaking up and it was kinda mutual, but it never feels good and is emotionally draining.

Later on that week I figure out I've failed my degree that hits kinda hard, shouldn't have because I was a bit crap (possibly depressed over L more to come on her)

My 2 flatmates at the time G and L, L I pretty much adored (and we'd kissed a few times and she'd tried it on when I my first girlfriend, I refused) and had gotten depressed over her earlier in the term, not leaving my room mostly or going to lectures for 2 weeks or so (because she was with a guy), anyway its during this whole week of :):):):) her Dad phones up
and goes "is L in?"
and I go "no"
he asks "is that Martin?"
"yes" I go
and he says "when are you leaving?"
I say "next week sometime as planned"
and he says "no you better be gone by the time I get up there to visit my daughter because you woke her up one of the nights before her 2nd year final exams" (not that she'd done that to me during my final year exams at all ;))
and I can't remember too well now but I think the conversation ends there with the wee 21 year old me coming to the end of his emotional tether, L comes in a while later and I burst out sobbing telling her about the whole week of :):):):) and how her Dad threatend me on the phone and that I was scared he'd break my legs or something she made reasuring comments and stuff and I felt a lot better and decided to go out to a friends to get sensibly drunk.
I got a text a wee bit later on from G the other flatmate saying L knows you lied I wouldn't come back to the house tonight.

Whee that was a great week :) when my Dad came round to pick up all my stuff the following week I brokedown in tears when I saw him.
Still I stuck it in Lancaster with some good friends, tried to redo my uni course (so I could get a pass grade) but they didn't get the coursework to me on time so I decided F*ck it I'm probably not gonna go through with this anyway lets stop putting off getting a job then I go unemployed for 9 months plus eventually getting a job in Game and life started to get back on track again.

EDIT: there is no medical proof I was depressed at either of the points in this tale where I said I was as I didn't see a Doctor or get help, just so yah know, but from how its described and when I've seen and interacted with other people who have been it seems to be a good self diagnosis

Also bear in mind this happend 6-7 years ago :D

When I do something crap nowadays I point back to one of the crap things I did drunk when I was at Uni and go phew at least it wasn't as bad as that, the comparisson seems to help and it might be trying to let myself off feeling the guilt of what I've currently done but it helps me not beat my self up about it too much and deadens the guilty dread feeling.
[/sblock]

Well not 100% sure why I posted that probably to show my low point though I imagine.
Its made me the person I am today and I'm pretty happy with him so its gotta be good for something :)

Damn Ginnel, that week sucked big-time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads