You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldmoon

First Post
Sadly, I'm starting to rethink my options. All the good women are taken or gay.

That's how it starts....trust me.

Well I dreamt of this message board for the first time ever the other night Rev came back on one of his known alts, and people were saying dude umbran/bront is gonna catch you just scarper off, and he was like nah don't worry its fine and then it ended, wasn't a very interesting dream and I'm not particularly concerned by the Rev incident so it was strange it came along.

My dragonborn just stepped of the edge of a pit because he thought the evil demon told him to so he could challenge him for his friends soul back.
This didn't kill him but left him on 20 out of 61 hp and he had no way of getting hp back because of no healing surges.
Didn't stop him charging into the next two fights though :p

Now the Tiefling paladin of Bahamut challenged Baphomet for the soul of his charge (a PC tiefling warlock who died a couple of sessions back) Baphomet said okies let me just take a bit of your soul to make room and the paladins apprentice's soul flowed into the paladin and the paladins sword which was given to him by a servent of Bahamut. Neato :p

well done Shabe good session : p

It sounds like fun. I miss D&D.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Really, I'm not that jaded yet.
Darn.

Or more seriously. . . *shrug* I'm obviously not a terribly good one to get romantic advice from. But I can't say anything other than keep trying. Yoda was a stinking liar. There's a lot of "try". And there's a lot of "fail", too. But there's always a chance.

Good luck.

And don't avoid the Hive. You may get depressed when you come here, but you might find that its even worse without us. :)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I did say yet. Give me more time and some more rejection. Things could change.
Or more seriously. . . *shrug* I'm obviously not a terribly good one to get romantic advice from. But I can't say anything other than keep trying. Yoda was a stinking liar. There's a lot of "try". And there's a lot of "fail", too. But there's always a chance.

Good luck.
I don't think anyone in this thread is a good one to get advice from. I don't think it's the advice people keep coming back for. It's the "We're all in the same boat" we keep coming back for.
And don't avoid the Hive. You may get depressed when you come here, but you might find that its even worse without us. :)
This place is like an addiction.

Goldmoon

First Post
A fine couple pair we'd make.

Which doesn't help my depression much.:p

Aeson, is it me that depresses you?

Darn.

Good luck.

I know I'd miss this place if I couldnt come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads