You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
You forgot to mention a trench coat. :p

Ah yes... A black one?

This sort of thing got quite a good laugh from me and two of my friends once. Two of us were wearing pretty casual clothing, black jeans, t's and leather jackets. The last one, with seriously long black hair was on his way to a goth-club, so he was wearing a little more exotic stuff, with goggles, cyber-vest etc. This old lady comes preaching to him that he should change his life and go to church. He politely asks her how she knows that he doesn't go to church already to which she snarkily answers "Well it's pretty obvious."

The funny part: This guy was holding a sermon two days later... :lol:

Oh, I did mention he's a "cleric", didn't I ;)?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Ah yes... A black one?

This sort of thing got quite a good laugh from me and two of my friends once. Two of us were wearing pretty casual clothing, black jeans, t's and leather jackets. The last one, with seriously long black hair was on his way to a goth-club, so he was wearing a little more exotic stuff, with goggles, cyber-vest etc. This old lady comes preaching to him that he should change his life and go to church. He politely asks her how she knows that he doesn't go to church already to which she snarkily answers "Well it's pretty obvious."

The funny part: This guy was holding a sermon two days later... :lol:

Oh, I did mention he's a "cleric", didn't I ;)?

Yes a black one.
LOL. It would have been funny if he had a church buisness card and gave it to her. But then that would have been the rat bastard thing to do.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yes a black one.
LOL. It would have been funny if he had a church buisness card and gave it to her. But then that would have been the rat bastard thing to do.

Yeah, I guess it's just a good thing that he was going to the club and not coming from. He's not nearly as nice guy when he's had a few drinks.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You know, the thing I miss about Rev not being around, is that the hive isn't full of 20 people at all hours of the day (true those 20 people were all Rev... lol, but still). What I find scary is realizing how astronomical Rev's post count would have been if he didn't use all those alts. o_O

Last edited:

Phaezen

First Post
Morning Hive,

There is something surreal about sitting at a restaurant watching a mountain burn.

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads