• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You get ONE item ...

fenrat

First Post
A ring of some sort .....

I doubt that these are from the DMG, but I'd choose a Ring of Teleportation or a Ring of Tongues ...... the ability to speak and understand every single language is a powerful tool :)

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Fun items

Luck blade -wishes and save bonues, and good fortune.

Assuming no wish items, a ring of elemental command. One of Fire could protect against a lot, while Water allows you to walk on water and breathe water as much as you want.

Lots of fun with a crystal ball with either detect thoughts or telepathy.

I thought about a Helm of Teleportation, it could be fun. Until I roll a miss chance and die.

If going cheesy, take any of the above, make it intellegent, with the special purpose of protect the wielder, and give it the 99-100 roll ont he table - can do true ressurection on wielder once a month. Woo hoo, no death except for old age!

Cheers,
=Blue

NTZ

First Post
Heward's Handy Haversack is a fun answer. You would be the coolest gamer at the table since you would probably have ALL of your D&D books right at your fingertips. :D

I think I would want a Carpet of Flying as long as it had seatbelts. I would love to be able to commute to work flying over all of the traffic! :cool:
Hmm, how fast do those things go?

NTZ

Remove ads